The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

found this really weird pallet "glitch"

fay13
fay13 Member Posts: 37
edited January 2022 in General Discussions

was playing this billy game on badham and whenever this yu jin drops a pallet , the pallet would be invisibly dropped but you can't break it or walk through it , i was billy i tried destroying it with my chainsaw but it didn't work , whenever a different survivor drops a pallet i can see it and break it , it was only that survivor who did this , when i asked her in endgame chat she said on her end the pallet was dropped , have you ever encountered something like this? this is a first for me.

Comments

• Fuzzels
    Fuzzels Member Posts: 449

Never seen nor heard of that happening but if you can get any video proof that would be interesting to see. Possibly a new hack but also sounds like it could have just been a crazy bug

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658

This is an old bug however it would only happen once in awhile and only with 1 pallet, not all of them. I believe the killer could still break them but it would still cause this weird collision

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

They've pulled maps out of rotation to fix that bug a few times. The Game, back when Pinhead first came out, had at least 1 of them, might have been two.

Have had it happen to me playing Killer though. It's annoying AF because you can do nothing about it and it becomes a safe area for Survivors. Just have to avoid that area of the map for the rest of the match if you can.