The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Left behind buff Idea

RyanTheNCR
RyanTheNCR Member Posts: 57
edited January 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

You will get the job done... no matter the cost.

When you are the last Survivor remaining in the Trial, you'll gain the following:

• You'll see the aura of the hatch.
  • The killer's aura will be revealed to you within a 24/28/32 metre range.
  • Grants the ability to unlock the hatch without a key for 30 seconds after the killer closed it.

"I'm not horse-shittin' around. I'm doing this alone!" — Bill

• Note: The aura of the hatch has unlimited range.

Post edited by RyanTheNCR on

Comments

• thelemonwolf
    thelemonwolf Member Posts: 12

Yeah thats far too much of a buff. Killers aura should only be revealed if its going to reveal your aura as well or survivors will easily be able to hide from killers without even being seen. As for opening the hatch without a key thats also too much unless its a long timer to open it and maybe even gives a notification that youre doing it. It would basically recreate the same issue that they tried to fix when they nerfed the hatch. What you propose would lead to people just hiding and following killers since they can see their aura, waiting for them to close hatch, and then as soon as killer leaves they would open hatch and get a free escape.

• Decagn
    Decagn Member Posts: 18

I feel that, left behind's best use is as a backup plan for if the rest of your teammates die for whatever reason. The only buff I could think of is just being able to see the aura of the hatch straight up, or know the direction the hatch is in. I think a buff/rework for left behind should come after they change hatch mechanics more, atm it's in a weird place anyway.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

What about this instead: "when you are last survivor, you will get free escape no matter what"

I'd love it as a killer bcause it will encourage people to hide instead of doing gens.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

I’d be ok with adding seeing the aura of the killer, but not the other stuff. Too OP.

• Reshy
    Reshy Member Posts: 402

Why not make it greatly increase gen/door progress if you're the last person alive? That way if hatch gets kicked you have the chance of getting out if there's a gen remaining.