My Boil Over Experience as Killer/Rant about RPD

I only get some boil over gamers once ever other match, and when I do, no one sends me to RPD. When I do encounter them, their struggling effects only makes it harder when in tight corridors, but other then that, I don't have a problem getting around this perk. I did however have one time where I was sent to eyrie and I had a Nea that went to the second floor got out because of it, only because I missed an obvious hook in front of me, but I also had on Iron Grasp and Agitation that match.

I do feel however that maybe the 25% wiggle progression when dropping off is a bit overkill. Maybe tone it down to like 10%? Maybe getting rid of the dropping effect would still render Boil Over at it's core mediocre? idk.

I strongly believe imo that RPD is the problem itself. RPD is such a miserable map on both sides and there's so many cons with it, and Boil Over just added to it. RPD should have never existed and should really be deleted, but the only way that'll happen is if bhvr loses the license.

Comments

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,283

I had boil over flip floppers in the swamp today. I actually had to slug them both.

There was no hook near where they were i knew it would be pointless to pick them up. I did try though and they escaped so i slugged them again. So there we were 2 of them on the ground me singing my lullaby to them for 4 minutes. Engaging gameplay but what can you do.

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

More an issue of map design IMO. I dunno why there aren't hooks both on the top and bottom levels of the library of that size.

• Elfinlocks
    Elfinlocks Member Posts: 13

Had two Fengs continually run up to that library one match. The entire time I was ignoring them to kill the other two they were spamming a window near the library to try to get me to go up there like I didn’t know what they were doing. Ended up having to slug them both up there, one had no mither so it was 4 minutes of me having to hit a feng to death. Engaging gameplay.