Help me to choose one pls

So I am stuck at this one and now with 50% off I cant decide at all who Should I buy

Leatherface or ghostface-I like them both I like ghostface cuz He is stealth and fun to play and bubba cuz its pretty good and has bbq and chilli

So please help me with this one,I play for fun so i dont care that much how good they are just how fun and easy they are

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

I would definitely get Bubba for BBQ.

Ghostface is fun, but also currently one of the weakest killers, and we have no clue what his changes might involve..

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

As of this moment it would be Leatherface hands down. He's had his rework and is fantastic in the right hands. Ghostface will be getting a rework very soon but currently he is utterly useless.

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567

Bubba. Or buy them both if you can, it is not that expensive to waste on it that much time thinking.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,180

Ghostface is kind of broken so your mileage may vary. His reveal mechanic is super unreliable but that can be in your favor (survivors staring into the whites of your mask and not revealing you) or against you (survivors being inside a building on the bottom floor and revealing you across the map...ok, maybe not THAT bad but it's wonky as hell).

He's also potentially getting a redesign so what we currently have may or may not be what you get once that's done.

Bubba is super fun and don't let the haters get you down, he's damn good without needing to facecamp. It takes a bit of practice but once you get good at rounding curves with him, you'll be chopping through meddling kids with your chainsaw all day.

Plus for perks, GFs perks just aren't very good while LF has BBQ (a staple in any killers diet) and Franklin's for when you see a four man flashlight bully squad.

• Tranquil_Blue
    Tranquil_Blue Member Posts: 335
    edited January 2022

Cannibal is very strong. Also, the extra bloodpoints from BBQ are quite helpful given that the grind is so ridiculous (especially if you have a lot of characters/perks unlocked). I honestly have a hard time playing killer without BBQ because I hate leaving all of those extra bloodpoints behind...

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

Bubba should have been the first character you got and leveled. BBQ cuts your grind by half (assuming you get 4 stacks). He is also more powerful then Ghostface but I enjoy Ghosty more so I understand why you want him.

• GillyBeannn
    GillyBeannn Member Posts: 554

Ghostface. The time to tbag is in your power now, get revenge on those who have tbagged you before....

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Bubba.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

Booba

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

Between those two, Bubba. Ghostface is more Scary Movie than Scream.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264
    edited January 2022

Ghost Face can give you a different play style and he can be a lot more fun than a Chainsaw Leatherface.

Also I heard that Ghost Face is about to get some changes soon.

• Frodo_Tbaggins_
    Frodo_Tbaggins_ Applicant Posts: 20

Leatherface is much more fun imo. Insta down and BBQ. Plus you can meme build him with insidious. I just find him more fun.

However...... Ghostface can Tbag. So its a toss up lol 🤣

• Ripley
    Ripley Member Posts: 866

Definitely go with Bubba for BBQ. Too many players running stretch res to make GF playable as he is meant to be played.