Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

"Heather" Mason's face...

HopelessSongbird
HopelessSongbird Member Posts: 17
edited January 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

So... since the Cybil Bennett skin for Cheryl got a face rework a while back alongside quite a few other characters some of which were licensed... i do whole heartedly believe Cheryl is in desperate need of a face rework... not as bad as Quentin and Cybil but given the fact they had a good proper design to work off, it's a shame it turned out the way it did. I'm not saying the devs face model for Cheryl is garbage only that it should look the way she does for the fact it was a game model... that should be the easiest to work with... also... didn't know whether to label this as general or off topic so...

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

They did it on purpose in dbd she's older. I don't think they will change her face.

• HopelessSongbird
    HopelessSongbird Member Posts: 17

Actually Cheryl isn't older... at least 3 months had passed since the events of silent hill 3... and it mentions her trying to rebuild her life... she was 17 in 3 and i doubt someone who's all on their own would rebuild their life 10-20 years down the line because there's no reason for her to look like she's late 30s. Plus, in dbd lore they take characters from times around the events of their media's lore... laurie and michael being snatched from Halloween 1, making laurie 17... quentin from just after nightmare remake making him 17... but nonetheless... thats no reason to ease out of making her look inaccurate... afterall... comparing it too sh3's model the facial structures different, lips are smaller, eyes are rounder, the nose isnt the right shape either... etc. Im not faulting the devs for the inconsistencies but that doesnt change the fact she desperately needs a rework...

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,263

The last change they made for her was a skin rework; but for some reason her philtrum is longer and her mouth is lower making her face look very strange.

I have a big doubt if a new change will happen because they need to get permission. Same with Claire, I have no hope for her.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,755

For legal reasons all characters in DBD are legal adults.

• NemeanXIII
    NemeanXIII Member Posts: 286

At certain times and distance Clair starts to look like Joker from dark knight her eyes will be dark as heck

And yes Cheryl nose is sometimes elongated

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Afaik she actually got a face update albeit a minor one

• patadanaboca007
    patadanaboca007 Member Posts: 48
    edited January 2022

I still think the worst face (completely different from RE) is Jill's.

Jill definitely needs a face rework

• skylustv
    skylustv Member Posts: 220

Lisa and Claire needs a face rework asap