Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Game is not balanced at all.

Is it just me or is the game getting worse with everytime I play. I mean there are bugs all over the place or cheaters meta is coming back cause I'm getting sniped by huntresses & trickstars who can throw threw rocks or even f walls? Players who run exactly to you and when you check their perks they have nothing for location reveal? Docter who can shock every few seconds? I guess dbd wants to be dead cause this game is killer based. And for people who will judge me idgaf cause I was red ranks and i have 600 hours in the game so. And this matchmaking system is also UN F BALANCED. Players who are brown ranks play AGAINST RED ranks? Come the f on. Fix this game before you make everything worse and have no players at all anymore cause looking for a match can take a while already....

Comments

• Darth_Cader
    Darth_Cader Member Posts: 128

The state of the game is comically laughable. I haven't even encountered a cheater once yet and, naturally, I hope I never will because this game already inflicts enough psychological damage unto me as is.

I'm a Survivor main and I play Killer casually, only for Tomes and easy BP because I don't care about its MMR. I'm a relatively decent Killer but I'm not really anything special, but I'm Bronze right now and I've been getting matched with Red Ranks in about half my games, and one game they were even all Red 1's lmao. But I never tryhard so it's not a stressful experience for me, but I know it is devastating for other low-mid ELO Killers.

My Survivor games tell a similar tale but flipped on it's head. I'm hardstuck Red 2 ping ponging between R2 3 Pips and R2 4 pips because I keep getting matched with low Iron players or below that can't loop, can't bring themselves to do gens, refuse to take protection hits, hook rush just to get grabbed or downed, and refuse to let me heal them for seemingly no reason whatsoever.

As I mentioned in a recent post of mine, the survivor emblem system exacerbates all the problems with the game state (survivor side that is) and discourages everything that isn't altruism related.

• laucters
    laucters Member Posts: 20

Yes the game is very well unbalanced my dear friend however it is not killer sided. And ranks dont mean #########. Anyone who plays a lot can get to red ranks. Ranks are not a measurement of skill but measurement how much time one sinks into dbd. And you, my dear friend, are a prime example to those kind of people. You don't deserve to be in the red ranks if you actually think that game is killer sided.

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184

Deffinatly is not killer based. It's very balanced imo. I can agree it's killer based when you first get into the game but once you learn the mechanics as survivor the game leads to survivors side. 3 amazing survivors and 1 ok survivor vs 1 amazing killer will end up in survivors winning. Don't see how the game is unbalanced

• TheColdBeauty
    TheColdBeauty Member Posts: 73

I said I was red ranks before they changed the ranking system ;) And you don't know how I play so you can't know😉

I say the game is unbalanced and more killer based that survivor based and thats my opinion so😉

• TheColdBeauty

it's safe to say that I am pretty skilled and that I can loop most killers for 3/4 gens exept when I get hit by a huntress or deadslinger or trickstar who can shoot through rocks & walls🤷‍♀️ Besided I get a pip every match and many times I get 2 pips so :) thank you for the tips but I dont need them✌ But I will let my friends who just started with the game read your tips😁

• TheColdBeauty

It's nice that its balanced for you :) For new people who are against players that are red ranks and play allot its not balanced at all.

• MikeyBoi
    MikeyBoi Member Posts: 541

You’re not wrong for thinking this game is more killer sided especially with only 600hrs in the game. Trickster is very very unfun to go against even with 5k hrs in the game you will still complain about how unfun trickster is to go against. It’s hard and frustrating because the learning curve/skill gap between a survivor with 600hrs vs a survivor with 5000hrs is a MASSIVE difference as far as extending chases for longer and staying alive in general. Please don’t take that the wrong way it’s just how this game is. Grindy asf.. This game is killer sided imo until you get over that grindy tedious skill hump as survivor to a degree.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775
    edited January 2022

It seems to me that you're new-ish to the game as you've listed a few classic new player issues.

Would you like some tips?

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

What is it now?

Either the game is killer sided, in which case you shouldn´t be able to loop a killer for 3-4 gens or its survivor sided, since you can loop a killer for 3-4 gens.

• TheColdBeauty

Like you have your opinion I have mine so im happy for you that you think the game is ballanced :) And I don't know anybody with more the 5000hours in the game so I can't know :)

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,951

I have not seen a cheater/hacker since June in my games.

• KajdanKi
    KajdanKi Member Posts: 219

Since there is no official rank but grades I have no idea why do ppl cry about casual game. You have camper/tunneler/afker in the game? die and go for another game.

Who gives a phunk about hidden rank which is not visible in any way?

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

Balanced around who, that's the problem.

There is a survivor who can't even use fast vault.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

I was going to make a good post trying to explain some of your experience but as I read your responses to others I have came to the conclusion you don't care anyway and are probably (Just a guess) 15 or under based on your responses. GL in the fog peace out.