Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do you like playing against the Nemesis?

RoboMojo
RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326
edited January 2022 in Polls

Some people I've seen on Twitter seem to despise Nemesis (my bad for scrolling twitter, I was bored). So, I'm curious. What are your feelings towards the Nemesis?

Do you like playing against the Nemesis? 46 votes

Yeah. Facing Nemesis is great!
26%
SnakeSound222ReikoMoriCornpopers_EvanEnderloganYTMaxwellBrokenbonesthog1rugby_hook[Deleted User]MrEnricksGrumpyKuramaAkiranaya 12 votes
I have no strong feelings either way.
58%
Hail_to_the_KingSeiko300Mat_SellaTapeKnotAven_FallenRullisimusstang62UistreelAvilgusShapedanonymous31337GeneralVtenoresaxValikWarcrafter4FobbohilapastaThr_ustSideLandredGuiltii 27 votes
No. Facing Nemesis is boring!
13%
MrsGhostfaceTatariuChurchofPigAurellestarbeetjjazzy_jj 6 votes
Other
2%
SebaOutbreak 1 vote

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

I face him all of the time and I just don't like going against him. He's just meh.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

I actually quite like going against him, mainly because both him and his zombies make me think a lot about my positioning and where I'm going. Plus, blinding zombies is quite satisfying.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

Nemesis is a very aggressive chaser and I do not have chase perks, but the concept of Nemesis as a perk I find very interesting when both playing as and against. He brings a unique twist to the game, that other killers dont provide.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

It's pretty fun, but not overly challenging. Like I don't have to do math problems and pray to apophis so I know how to dodge a Huntress whale tail of a hatchet.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Other

Zombies with add-ons are pretty annoying, but at least there are ways to play around them. Nemesis himself feels quite oppresive at most loops. His tentacle has a pretty strange and kinda BS hitbox, and it's really hard to predict and dodge. I guess my nitpick with Nemesis is that he always seems to have the upper hand in most situations.

Maybe it's because I haven't faced a whole lot of Nemesis players since he came out. As long as I don't get to face 3 or more of them in a row, I don't mind going against him... to a certain degree.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Neutral.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Zombies (something the Killer has no input or control over) pushing you off objectives constantly, is annoying and is free stall for the Killer without any effort. His tentacle attack is interesting to play around in a chase, when you are at a tile or in a situation where you can do fakes and such. Getting hit by it though, over an open debris loop for instance, is not fun.

However, my opinion on Nemesis changes somewhat when I play as him. I enjoy chasing Survivors all the time because of my attack, although I get annoyed with the zombies, this time for a completely different reason. I get annoyed with the zombies because seemingly every time I'm playing Nemesis, at least one of the two gets stuck somewhere for a good few minutes.

• starbeet
    starbeet Member Posts: 16

Not great, feels unsatisfying. Maybe give him fast aggressive zombies.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited February 2022

Yes. STARS!

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

I used to love facing Nemesis, but now he's like every other game for me. So no, I don't like facing Nemesis anymore. It's too repetitive.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

Of all the anti-loop killers in the game - I'd rather face Demo or him over the others

Tentacle is tricky to play around though. Still not 100% sure what the best course of action against it is