We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

I basically wanted to be lenient to the devs but...

Basically;

1. Pick Blight
  2. Raccoon City Police Department and without map offerings, even
  3. They're vaulting anyways or just hanging around the tricky corners so I have a much harder time using Blighty boy's M2
  4. Get tired of this ######### in five minutes
  5. Leave
  6. The ban timer is 30 minutes(does imply I've left matches before, some matches were just ######### and some days I tend to tilt more than I want compared to others)

I've essentially been meaning to come to the forums or to some other outlet to try and give some honest feedback about the game but between not having a good outlet and feeling like I'll be ignored, told something ridiculous or be lost in the cacophony of voices I'm done caring.

I'm willing to give good feedback if given the oppertunity but you guys need to pick up the slack, this game isn't even alpha testing quality, it's less than that. Also, ban timer being 15 minutes to begin with was bad, should have been 10 minutes and the fact that it can go to 30 is dumb. Also, ban timer or not, there needs to be a surrender option for hopeless rounds for starters.

Also, the survivor business has never been better, I played survivor instead and I get out on 2/3rds of my matches too which is probably overtuned.

I know the typical forumgoer is going to look for an excuse to get stupid but in spite of my basically calling the devs goofuses I'm also going to moderate my thread a bit in addition to what Peanuts does, so be nice lads, and discuss.

Comments

• AngyKiller
    AngyKiller Member Posts: 1,838

ban timer being 15 minutes to begin with was bad

It starts at 5 minutes.

should have been 10 minutes

Good news; it starts at 5 minutes.

the fact that it can go to 30 is dumb

I believe it can go up to 24 hours? But that's good; people who hit that cap are ruining allot of matches.

there needs to be a surrender option for hopeless rounds for starters

No. Everyone would use it the moment they start to lose. I'm a Killer going against a 3-4 man SWF & I start to win? Players vote to quit the match.

Survivors starting to win? Killer votes to quit the match.

You don't get to dodge the DC timer because you're losing. The game is not only here to let you win. If you can't hand that you're going to lose some in a PvP game; don't play. 🤷‍♂️

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959

If the match is seriously miserable, don't take the DC penalty, just go AFK in the basement and stare at the ceiling. I do it when it's obvious I have zero chance of winning or it's some annoying ass boil over squad

• EdwardMarlus
    EdwardMarlus Member Posts: 7

First off, okay on the five minute timer.

I'm not justifying it but it feels like ######### to play killer now. Also, FF as early as possible was League and that's not what's causing the game to lose players still. As for what you said, lol. You're not supposed to be able to quit that early, which is why the minimum amount before you can even initiate a vote is there. Also, that being a concern? Some matches, people will just wipe early and leave anyways, what are you talking about, survivors will vote to quit the match. If they don't have their way they just leave, and sometimes it's even proven to be disruptive even to myself as Killer.

Finally, dodge the DC timer? I didn't ask for a dodge, and as for you trying to say "IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT, GET OUT" that's a dumb response. Of course it's a PVP game and you're not supposed to win all the time but the QOL of this game is kind of bad. I don't mind losing if I get outplayed but if it's just all this weird crap that's even readily apparent then you've got a problem, man.

• EdwardMarlus
    edited February 2022

I'm surprised, Boil Over was not as groundbreaking as I would have thought. The people with the actually asinine builds are too rare anyways, but I've gotten RCPD with boil over and just slugged them quick and left them to die on some occasions but on others, boil over or otherwise they just shake me into the guardrails...

Still, the state of the normal gameplay is kind of bad enough. The BnB's used are just super aggravating, and it's not like I'm being a killer main only, I just had a survivor round where the killer slugged for a 4k and the other guy was clearly waiting for me to die for the hatch. I sympathize with the survivors for some of the occasional ######### they have to go through as well.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

I heavily disagree with the idea of not having a surrender button. Currently when a killer gives up they stare at a wall and go afk. This wastes time which could have been spent on a different match (or during queue). As for Survivor the same could be said about the killer slugging the entire team. The latter is much more rare but still happens. However in exchange for the killer or survivor abusing this, the side that didn't quit would get bp in exchange. So for survivor they would get maybe maximum in all categories while killer gets the same.

• EdwardMarlus

I appreciate your sentiment but there's no way to quantify a survivor(s) outperforming a killer. However, if you take booleans into account you can take into account the killer slugging survivors and even then, some people sometimes feel that they earned the 4k for that match and don't want the 4th person out. If Hatch wasn't a near-freebie for the last survivor, I don't think killers would slug in good faith but that's another issue altogether and I'm not sure I'd like to discus that here. Also, Quantifying it on the killer side is worthless if there's nothing to balance the scales too so meh.

• KolbyKolbyKolby
    KolbyKolbyKolby Member Posts: 623

Hell, if RPD was just an RNG map you may as well Blight around the hallways and see what kind of angles you can hit or what new tricks you can learn. If I desperately hate the map but it was RNG, I'll play like normal despite my unhappiness, or use the time to practice things with the killer power, waste not want not.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

If you do not enjoy killer, why not play more survivor? I do not understand...

• EdwardMarlus

I did that... and did that... and did that... and I guess I died inside. I don't have the right to complain about it and that's possibly going to make the difference between this and other QQ threads, is me acknowledging that fact.

Still, I feel like I get some awful maps whenever I play specific killers... I don't know, man....

• EdwardMarlus

Yup! I have a fine Dwight that I take to the hippodrome! I've been taking him out on this occasion. I just usually play killer since faster queues and all that, and I do love killer. I just wish the divide wasn't so huge sometimes.

Thank you for your comment!