Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

CRASHING - BANNED

NDavid71
NDavid71 Member Posts: 2
edited February 2022 in Bug Reporting

Greetings! I played Dead by Daylight, and the game crashed. After I restarted the game, I got banned for 24 hours.I don't really want to play with that game, cause if it's crashes me agin, I will get a week, or I get banned forever. So dear customers! Give me back my account, cuz I like that game, but I'm scared because of bans. Thanks, have a good day. (Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Hungary)

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

This sounds more like a technical issue, you would need to provide more information on the nature of the crash etc on our Tech Sub Forum and our moderator there can help you resolve that issue. I am afraid we are do not remove the DC penalty from accounts.

Comments

• NDavid71
    NDavid71 Member Posts: 2

Greetings! I played Dead by Daylight, and the game crashed. After I restart the game, I got banned for 24 hours.I don't really want to play with that game, cause if it's crashes me agin, I will get a week, or I get banned forever. So dear customers! Give me back my account, cuz I like that game, but I'm scared because of bans. Thanks, have a good day. (Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Hungary)

This discussion has been closed.