Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Legion Rework?

Was this going to happen soon? What's the rework going to look like? Will they make Legion stronger or weaker?

Will my question be answered in a timely fashion?

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

We don’t know when it will happen nor do know what they have planned for legion. All we know is that legion and Ghostface are the next killers to get some kind of updates.

which change are you referring to?

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

Probably introduce a way to use their power in a chase while offering counterplay, unlike OG Legion.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

They took away his two best add-ons without giving him anything to compensate.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

They are the next killer in line but we don't know when.

We don't know what is going to get changed. They probably are still thinking about it themself.

And yes your question was answered swiftly but you probably didn't like the answer

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

They don't need a rework. They need some minor buffs and quality of life stuff followed by an add-on pass.

Please don't ruin legion, behavior.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

The nerfs to Killers have gotten out of control, so I hope they don't make Legion any worse to play than they are right now.

Personally I would like to see a few things: 1) For every successful hit you get on a survivor with your power active, it increases your speed and detection rate. As it is if survivors are too spread out then it makes your power null and void. 2) They're the only killer that cannot down a survivor with their power, and as such they either need to have their power replenished much more quickly, or the stun coming out of the power needs to be reduced.

• Zenologic
    Zenologic Member Posts: 51

what pisses me off about the constant killer nerfs and survivor buffs is that the game is 4v1. Killers are supposed to be overpowered. Why keep giving survivors more and more buffs to their perks while taking killer add ons and nerfing powers? Legion needs something. I feel like just buffing his movement speed in his power to something like 150% and longer power active just to get every survivor instead of maybe 2 or 3 would help.

• Zenologic
    Zenologic Member Posts: 51

I don't like the answer but I'm glad I got it anyway. Thanks everyone

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

with how previous reworks and killer changes have gone, expect the worst.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

I agree. It's a 4v1 game, and the 1 in that equation should be overpowered. Obviously not to a ridiculous degree, but they should definitely have a slight advantage, and all of the nerfs lately to Wraith, Deathslinger, Twins, Freddy, Spirit, etc, has gotten out of hand. There's a reason why most players see the same Killers over and over again.

• Cal28
    Cal28 Member Posts: 7

When survs don’t fear the killer anymore what’s the point? I mean, isn’t fear a foundation of this game?

I can’t understand how it is fun knowing you’ll go into a game expecting to survive 80% of the time against these poor weaker/nerfed killers.

I feel like a 20% chance of survival would keep you more on the edge of your seat and make getting to the exit gates that much more rewarding.