Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

That moment you wanted others to see

So I remember the time I got from the void she kills and looked around the room to see no one there and the other time I got three flashlight saves with no training at all in a row still no one was there to see either happen.

So what are those moment you wish someone was there to witness.

Comments

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    edited February 2022

how do you even get “From the void she kills”

I just accidentally y got it one day

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177
    edited February 2022

It's why I'm kind of glad Xbox added that stupid little "Record" button to the controller

I've snagged videos of me doing cool stuff a few times and then share it with my Discord. They do not like DBD so it's wasted on them but I got no one else to share it with 😭

Like today I got a double tap with Nemesis!!! It was awesome. Completely healthy survivor (infected) runs into a zed, zed smacks them and I make sure to time my Falcon Punch to knock them down without the speed boost. TAP TAP Dead!

I also sometimes Twitch stream so I have a few clips of me doing amazing things. My favorite being the one where I was stabbed by the killer and as I was falling, the hatch spawned under me so it looked like he stabbed me into the hatch.

• jamally093
    jamally093 Member Posts: 1,624

I had some add-ons on and the main purpose was I just wanted the achievement so I ignored all attacks and just kept trying to grab.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358

It's so difficult, idk what is harder, from the void or evil incarnate

• foxsansbox
    foxsansbox Member Posts: 2,209

Evil incarnate. You can pick the 3 blink addon and ram your head over and over into a gen for a few games and eventually a survivor will catch on and give it to you.

Evil incarnate, you need all 4 survivors to actually be literal potatoes.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987
    edited February 2022

I think a hacker gave it to me somehow, I do not use add ons and got it after just doing a double blink into a grab.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,758
    edited February 2022

Praise be shadow play letting me clip things so I could show people, but I was in a 3man swf, the other two were arguing about something and in the mean time I dodged a huntress hatchet, vaulted a window, then got a flashlight save all within the span of about 7 seconds. And they weren't around to see

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

You don't actually need addons for that achievement

A blink followed by a quick double blink is fast enough to count as 3 blink according to the achievement

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

From things that happened recently my favorite was when survivor was heaing at the exit gate... i menaged to lunge in such a way that she has fallen in the wrong direction, which has given me 3rd kill... sometimes survivors should really just leave...

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Played PH last night for a Daily. Fractured Cowshed. Chased a Jake for a bit, he looped around a hay bale and I went for the snipe. Managed to hit the Mikaela that was hiding behind the same hay bale too with that shot and downed them both. Nice to be on the other side of blown plays like this once in a while.

• Carrow
    Carrow Member Posts: 500

Clicky, t-bagging little squad. Down survivor #1 at a pallet. Bait out a CJ tech because of course they would go for it. #2 tries, goes down. Bait it out again, #3 tries and goes down. I look at #4 hiding in my peripheal vision, he also goes for it. In the span of a few seconds I went from 2 hook 4 man escape to all four of them down on the ground in a neat pile. 2 still got out because of course one had Delivarance, but man it was so hilarious watching them go to the slaughterhouse like cattle.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

For me it was a game as pre buff Trapper running Honing Stone and Purple bag add-ons on Torment Creek, placed 5 traps at pallets and got into a chase, as soon as I do need the one in chase the other three at almost the exact same times ran into traps and slugged themselves, got a 4 man slug in 3 minutes as trapper with only one chase.