Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Rank resetting before reset

vortex1178
vortex1178 Member Posts: 1
edited February 2022 in Bug Reporting

So I was playing last night dbd on my xbox and when I come back the next morning all my ranks are reset to ashe. I was gold 3 killer and I think I was silver 2-4 on survivor. Kind of a bummer but I was wondering if I was not the only one having this issue.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• NeverNotNicky
    NeverNotNicky Member Posts: 28

Happened to me as well! I was Iridescent on both sides (I want to say 3 on survivor and either 2 or 3 on killer) and I'm back to Ash IV but I've hardly seen anyone talk about this

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164
    edited February 2022

I was Gold IV as Survivor and Iridescent I as killer, and this morning I've been set back to Ash IV as both.

Edit: Hm, after restarting the game my grades have returned to Gold IV and Iridescent I.

• some_guy1
    some_guy1 Member Posts: 694

it's a visual bug, after playing a single game it should be reverted to normal again

Guest Member Posts: 15

Went from IR 4 to Ash 4. uhm.....

• ExpiredRat
    ExpiredRat Member Posts: 1

This happened to my friend as well and I feel like no one is talking about it because it happened to a bunch of people He was Iri 1 on both :(

• MeadowsMistress
    MeadowsMistress Member Posts: 8

Same here my Rank just Reset i was Silver 2 on both Killer and survivor Why does this happen ?

• Triinchen
    Triinchen Member Posts: 6

same here x.x