The Hillbilly

Hillbilly as always
    you can go fast anywhere on the map

• HyperLight
    HyperLight Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The Trapper

Trapper, he is a simple killer, just putting some strategy and randoms traps over the maps it's my favorite playstyle

• korrakas
    korrakas Member Posts: 56
    Options
    The Huntress

Though question.
    They're all very much deserving of praise, but I almost choose the Nurse or the Doc instead.

• RainMix
    RainMix Member Posts: 33
    Options
    The Doctor

I'm glad the Doctor is on the top. He might not be the strongest but he is really fun to play as.

• Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    Options
    The Hag
    Something about hag is interesting to me. I love an animalistic killer who also uses voodoo magic to murder her prey.
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options
    The Doctor
    The Doctor is godly. 
  • Twinkletits
    Twinkletits Member Posts: 60
    Options
    The Wraith

Bing bong <3

• TheKrazyTurkey
    TheKrazyTurkey Member Posts: 3
    Options
    The Nurse
    nurs for ever 💘
  • BPSai
    BPSai Member Posts: 7
    Options
    The Trapper
    The trapper he actually wasn’t the first killer I used that was the wraith. There is something about the trapper that makes it so I love using him and it isn’t his best traps because I forget he has them.
  • DBD
    DBD Member Posts: 6
    Options
    The Doctor

doc cus he's easy mode

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    The Doctor

PRAISE THE DOCTOR.

• Garchomp
    Garchomp Member Posts: 2
    Options
    The Nurse

I love The Nurse.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    The Wraith
    The wraith he may not be the best but I just love his concept and his design 
  • Fropps
    Fropps Member Posts: 66
    Options
    The Huntress

I had to vote huntress, but I LOVE THE HAG TOO WHY DOES SHE HAVE NO VOTES.

• K4spa
    K4spa Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    Options
    The Doctor

I just love zappyboi

Edit: The Clown may be my new favourite one

Post edited by K4spa on
  • pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697
    Options
    The Trapper

Trapper is Bae.

• Yunno
    Yunno Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The Huntress

It's a fantastic sniper, thats cool

• BigAsh123
    BigAsh123 Member Posts: 22
    Options
    The Wraith

Definitely Mr Bing Bong Boi. There's something satisfying about hooking a survivor then cloaking- makes me feel like a boss. :)

• FwozenColada
    FwozenColada Member Posts: 7
    Options
    The Hag

Hag is my one & only love <3

• Shadow_Dragon
    Shadow_Dragon Member Posts: 13
    Options
    The Nurse

Nurse :blush:

• Davadros
    Davadros Member Posts: 3
    Options
    The Doctor

The Doc ;)

• SiNister_TTV
    SiNister_TTV Member Posts: 8
    Options
    The Huntress

Huntress has been my main since she was release, so satisfying playing her.

• Dizzylizard
    Dizzylizard Member Posts: 7
    Options
    The Hag

its so satisfying to outplay survivors with well placed traps with ether the camera swing forcing them down the wrong path (or into a corner) or by simply preying on their looping by trapping pallets, feels very much like I earn my kills as hag in ways I don't feel with other killers (barring nurse) since it requires good skill and mind games.

that and aesthetically she looks awesome, and its always nice to play the characters that no one else plays :chuffed:

• Xavarent
    Xavarent Member Posts: 3
    Options
    The Hillbilly

Its so fun to fly around the map with the chainssaw and just hit every survivor with that

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options
    The Hillbilly

i love billy. they could nerf him down to the ground and i'd still play him.... i'm not good though. i'm on a PS4 but i believe the term for me is an M1 billy. i mainly use the saw for transportation....

• Antero
    Antero Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 39
    Options
    The Huntress

I love them all so much <3 Nurse , Huntress , my top 2 favourite, but Doc is my bloodpoints river , and Billy Boi the mobile destroyer <3 , that was so painfull to chose only one :(

• DiegUaU
    DiegUaU Member Posts: 13
    Options
    The Huntress

Huntress and Hag ~w~

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81
    Options
    The Hillbilly

Even though I barely play him, Hillbilly with TOTH + DH + BBQ + Overcharge is perfect.

• TheWorldconsumer
    TheWorldconsumer Member Posts: 82
    Options
    The Doctor

Simply because he plays so differently then the others, since his terror radius isn´t a weakness but a strength.

• Aidan_fowl
    Aidan_fowl Member Posts: 46
    Options
    The Doctor

Doctor because he adapts to my playstyle. When it comes to finding survivors I suck, so he really helps me.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,412
    Options
    The Trapper

Hey, I think you messed up. I don't see Nea on there anywhere.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options
    The Huntress

I don't actually play her because she is bugged (and thus unplayable) on consoles, but Huntress is my favorite. If she wasn't completely broken I would use her over Freddy most likely because I find her ability fun to use (when it feels like it works). She is also the most interesting character-wise, because she doesn't really fit a pre-defined horror trope. And her story is more interesting that the other killers.

• icemancat
    icemancat Member Posts: 149
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The Trapper

My favorite would be Trapper. He's been in the game since day one and he's been my main killer ever since. You cant get any more original than him.

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Options
    The Hag
    Hag, though Doctor is a close second. I like both because they have the ability to counter loops and herd survivors more easily, but I don't have to be a blinkmaster to use them.

I suck HARD at nurse. The last time I tried to do a nurse ritual I ended up blinking at the ground over and over while a survivor ran circles around me, and it took me five or six tries to get the last blink hit I needed.

As for playing AGAINST them, I have a love/hate relationship with both Hag and Doctor.

For Hag, I hate playing against bad Hag players. Invariably they place every trap they own and then some around the hook and always teleport back. GOOD Hags, OTOH... They are SCARY. Nowhere is safe, and every corner could be a magnet for my nose.

Against the Doc... Well, sometimes I just want to DC when I see the killer put in a puzzle piece offering. I don't actually DC (I've only ever RQ once), but I know it's probably a Distressing/Unnerving Doctor with Iridescent King and Polished Electrode. Ugh.

A Doc on a semi-open map with places that are out of range of his static field can be quite fun to go against, though.
  • Bradcore
    Bradcore Member Posts: 68
    Options
    The Huntress

The Huntress. Just something kinda disturbing about her.

• GunManSpy
    GunManSpy Member Posts: 50
    Options
    The Huntress

Huntress because what sick man sends baby's to fight me?

• Totohli
    Totohli Member Posts: 41
    Options
    The Hag

Voted for the hag but i like a lot of them.
    I just find it very enjoyable to play as the hag with Mint Rag and Rusty Shackles, i teleport to somewhere and they don't expect it, always hoping i gave them an enjoyable spook while they play :D.

But i really like huntress, doctor and nurse as well, they change the survivor gameplay (imo) and that's what i like.

• TheScarletPotion
    TheScarletPotion Member Posts: 46
    Options
    The Hag

The hag is my favorite she was the first killer I tried out(mind you I did awful the first few matches I tried her)and she is the killer I have the most game sense with I love tactical approaches in games and shes based around just that!! and Im doing really well with her now win more than I lose a match

• Totohli
    Totohli Member Posts: 41
    Options
    The Hag

@TheScarletPotion said:
    The hag is my favorite she was the first killer I tried out(mind you I did awful the first few matches I tried her)and she is the killer I have the most game sense with I love tactical approaches in games and shes based around just that!! and Im doing really well with her now win more than I lose a match

Good job, keep it up! There's few Hag players out there so i'm always happy to see people enjoy her!
    Hope you're having a nice day and have fun with your games!

• TheScarletPotion
    TheScarletPotion Member Posts: 46
    Options
    The Hag

Thank you! I hope your having a great day as well it's always nice to see other hag players and other more niche killer mains too!

• Sprink
    Sprink Member Posts: 3
    Options
    The Nurse

Nurse was the killer I absolutely wanted to learn when I first played the game. Her design and playstyle were just so unique to me.

• Mike_Karman
    Mike_Karman Member Posts: 28
    Options
    The Huntress

I mostly play survivor so I vote from the survivor-side: The huntress is extremely fun to play against. Dodging an axe successfully always gives me a weird thrill :D

• Oogi_UK
    Oogi_UK Member Posts: 4
    Options
    The Wraith

The Wraith, I mained him from release. Then the flashlights came.....they came....and they.... breaks down from PTSD

• TheButcher12
    TheButcher12 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    The Hillbilly

My Favorite was actually The Cannibal

But since he is the Licensed killer, if i had to pick my favorite Original killer, it will be The Hillbilly. It's not because they both similar, but because i think the hillbilly power helps him to catch up survivors and maybe even downed them if you good. so i think his power is useful.

• Lavernne
    Lavernne Member Posts: 98
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The Hag

poor hag. :( I love her!
    Trapper & Wraith awesome, too!

• Enigma
    Enigma Member Posts: 42
    Options
    The Hillbilly

Oh what a surprise, the hag is in last place

• lastloadout
    lastloadout Member Posts: 23
    Options
    The Trapper

I love the trapper

He isn't the best balance wise,
    but the feeling you get when someone steps in your trap is the best

• DJDSDSTORT
    DJDSDSTORT Member Posts: 6
    Options
    The Hag
    Something about Voodoo stuff, the look of mud, and witch ladies is really cool, dunno why
  • Spork
    Spork Member Posts: 122
    Options
    The Wraith

Wraith needs some love :(