Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The secret ability of the plague

LastShoe
LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

It's a secret ability no one talks about... well, almost no one, Otzdarva mentioned it a few times,

It's an incredible ability that is known only to players, who played her a lot... you really have to know her from the inside to understand it.

The counter to it is simple, knowledge it exists and such, after i post it, you might not hear from me no more because i will have to go into hiding... maybe i will avoid it thanks to the sponsor of this comment, North... (just kidding, i don't have sponsors)

This ability goes as follows:

For some reason, every survivors drops in their skill significantly when facing the plague and starts making realy questionable decistions, i don't know why, but braincells of survivors just stop working against this killer.

That's all...

Comments

• OpenX
    OpenX Member Posts: 890

My braincells stop working on plague too after I am thrown into a rage by completely broken vomit hitboxes. No killer do I ever feel more robbed on than Plague.

• LastShoe

You mean, you have problems when playing as the plague? If yes, i can probably try to explain it a little because they are in fact pretty weird, but certainly not broken...

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411

Her secret ability is that once you find out she has thana and your teammates are ass you DC and save some of your time.

• c0gnu5
    c0gnu5 Member Posts: 70

Last time I played against Plague, one of my teammate was teabagging at me for around 15 seconds while I was doing gen. He wanted to heal me. I was injured and partially infected.

I also remember a guy, that wanted to rescue me from the hook and he cleansed 2 times on his way (I was fully infected).

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

She not so secretly makes the “Leave Match” button irresistible.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,162

Interesting. I might have to play her more often. Might even decide to main her for a while.

• OpenX
    OpenX Member Posts: 890

No, they are broken. I had the misfortune of playing plague before dedicated servers. Back then you would hit a survivor, they would get splashed by puke, scream, and then the actually be infected.

Right now you can literally watch the survivors wave their hands around and scream like they got hit with 0 infection happening. I think it's the most obnoxious bug in the game to me and I never play her because of it.

• LastShoe

It's a dedicated servers thing, not hitbox thing... but yeah, it can be very obnoxious on the ranged killers.