• TOXICKOREANGAMER
    TOXICKOREANGAMER Member Posts: 6
    Orion said:

New alt, rapido?

Is korean streamer
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@Unnamed_Freak said:
    Aren't you the same Korean guy that was complaining some days ago?

Yep

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Nerf camping, tunneling, DS, NOED, nurse
    Legion is unfun
    Looping is unfun
    Nerf p3 claudette

I started to not even look at these discussions.

One way or another, they are in the game and forum mods, devs etc. they all have seen these posts.

Creating the same threads over and over and over again is not really helpful.

I just can't understand why people still come here and complain about these things. I am not saying that you can't complain, what I am saying is that we don't need another 100 threads about camping.

Honestly, this is not sarcastic, mods should create a subforum called 'your complaints' and they should pin the threads that are related to these problems.

One of the most problematic aspect of these threads is that there are so many of them that they literally overwhelm other good, beneficial threads.

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946
    Before crying for a Nerf. Did you ever play as the nurse at high level?
    Do you know and understand her ability and her limits?
  • Spicybarbecue
    Spicybarbecue Member Posts: 183

she need removed not nerfed.
    DS also needs removed
    and SWF
    they also need to look at removing billy's insta down on his chainsaw or at least give him the same base move speed as spirit

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Git Gud.........

Please
  • Faceless
    Faceless Member Posts: 121

she's really broken with add-ons.

people say ''git gud'' but nurse sucks a lot.
    with addon's she is overpower

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

The korean player is good with everything. If you watching playing survirvor you will be complain to nerf adams lol!

Git Gud!

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Delfador said:
    Nerf camping, tunneling, DS, NOED, nurse
    Legion is unfun
    Looping is unfun
    Nerf p3 claudette

I started to not even look at these discussions.

One way or another, they are in the game and forum mods, devs etc. they all have seen these posts.

Creating the same threads over and over and over again is not really helpful.

I just can't understand why people still come here and complain about these things. I am not saying that you can't complain, what I am saying is that we don't need another 100 threads about camping.

Honestly, this is not sarcastic, mods should create a subforum called 'your complaints' and they should pin the threads that are related to these problems.

One of the most problematic aspect of these threads is that there are so many of them that they literally overwhelm other good, beneficial threads.

You forgot to add a few more 'and over's. And I agree that there needs to be a subforum just for that. Jesus I'm tired of looking for good threads and all I see are these garbage posts.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Spicybarbecue said:
    she need removed not nerfed.
    DS also needs removed
    and SWF
    they also need to look at removing billy's insta down on his chainsaw or at least give him the same base move speed as spirit

Whatever weed you are smoking I want some of that [Bad Word].

Nurse is fine, if you REALLY want to focus on her, talk about her add-ons. I personally don't care if she's overpowered or not.

DS needs a rework, had it been a general perk then sure, remove it. Otherwise, not gonna happen.

SWF has it's place, but like many have said, make it a non-ranked thing. I personally don't play SWF too much so eh.

He has Speed Limiter, no one uses that unless they want a true challenge. And I would imagine a CHAINSAW running through you should be enough to leave you dead. Nah fam, 115 is good for him. He doesn't need to get touched. #Billylivesmatter

• Crythor
    Crythor Member Posts: 296

The guy in the video is actually pretty bad. He misses so many easy blinks vs bad survivors.

• Kherma
    Kherma Member Posts: 24

@Crythor said:
    The guy in the video is actually pretty bad. He misses so many easy blinks vs bad survivors.

Yep. I've seen better Nurses. Survivors just ran to rescue the hooked guy without stealthing and the Nurse saw them all. Then 3 blinks and slugging everyone. I am not surprised by the outcome...