The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Slugging the 2nd last for a 4K

This happens in almost every single match and it's really boring to be left on the ground for up to 4 minutes while the killer hides nearby for the other survivor to reveal themselves (if they're wraith, pig, ghostface, michael, or insidious), or just to go look for them.

Plus after the hatch change, the slugging for the 4K makes the hatch even less relevant. It's nice that it exists as a potential last chance for the remaining survivor, but... it's completely irrelevant seeing as 95% of players will slug the 2nd last for as long as necessary in order to prevent the remaining survivor from taking it. The only time hatch is relevant now is when the killer is friendly and gives the remaining player hatch.

Can there just be a button to bleed out if I'm left on the ground for more than like 45 seconds if I'm the 2nd last survivor? I just wanna move onto the next game, I don't wanna wait 4 minutes. At that point, I usually just turn off dbd, especially seeing as it's every single game. And sure, there's unbreakable, but after you use it the same thing just happens anyway.

Comments