Give Clown separate bottle charges

KrampusJumpscare
KrampusJumpscare Member Posts: 71
edited February 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Yellow bottle is very niche and not worth using in most situations because of the fact that it consumes your purple bottle charges too. Clown is a pretty basic killer, a lot of people find him boring because of that, yellow bottles were a nice add to his kit but it needs more incentive to be worth using.

• Give bottles separate charges;
  • Reloading action reloads both bottles at the same time.

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,096

I agree with this, the yellow bottle basically never gets used, due to it depleting your main purple one.

I also saw a briliant idea a few day ago that could basically fix all the issues with both bottles, just combine the two bottles into one, the purple gas slows Survivors, but boosts you, this would need some adjustments tho.

• KrampusJumpscare
    edited February 2022

Yea I've seen it before but I don't like the combine bottles idea because it makes his kit more no brain than already is and it will make survivors frustrated for sure.

• NinthPixel
    NinthPixel Member Posts: 60

I use lots of yellow bottle as a Clown main. Purple is good in small loops but Yellow works magic in killer shack and larger spaces.

Combining bottles?

Perhaps, slam the yellow and purple together into a pre-thrown pallet to make it slowly melt away.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

I use yellow bottles as a clown main hardly at all. The activation time is absolutely prohibitive. Good survivors see the white cloud and either leave the loop or just drop whatever pallet they're on. Then you're out a bottle and faster while you uhhhhh .... Break a pallet? It's not useful stuff.

• KrampusJumpscare

Yea the yellow + purple bottle combo takes a while. I guess another buff they could make is make the transition between bottles faster and smoother, takes too long to throw both. Still useful if the survivor try to stay in the loop tho.