And AGAIN : EAC BUG !!!

Emhyr
Emhyr Member Posts: 73

Hello guys,
Could we just have a correction of this bug ?
I'm talking about the bug which notice to you that you have some files changes on your DBD installation place on your computer.
Sometimes i just can't play because they think i've changed some files but i DID NOT !!! And i had this bug soooooo many times (since Freddy release...)!
I do not cheat... I did not change those files and i'm too tired about this bug they do not care about...
Can we have some help ? Devs ? Wake up ? It take so many time...

Comments

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Lol and this Zekeo guy with 12k subs posts how to hack videos on youtube and calls the devs dips***s. They should focus on banning the real hackers.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    Lol and this Zekeo guy with 12k subs posts how to hack videos on youtube and calls the devs dips***s. They should focus on banning the real hackers.
    Yea I saw that guy. He doesn’t even hide his name or anything. Still not banned
  • Emhyr
    Emhyr Member Posts: 73

@ThePloopz said:
    Broccoli_Jaeger said:

Yea I saw that guy. He doesn’t even hide his name or anything. Still not banned

BUT They Banned N00B3 lel