Daily Rituals

I personally do not enjoy playing killer in any way/shape/form, but I am only getting killer rituals. I re-roll them and they turn into more killer rituals. Any chance to have each ritual card have an "OR" ?

For example:

Escape the trial as Jake

OR

Hit 4 survivors with your chainsaw as The Cannibal

Comments

• Araphex
    Araphex Member Posts: 696

I mostly play survivor and all I ever get is killer daily rituals. I decided to just stop worrying about it because I'll never get them done.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

They got this question and said they will fix this. But I have the same problem it's killer challanges over and over.

• ToxicPopsicles
    ToxicPopsicles Member Posts: 2

I Just have zero motivation to play killer. And it's unfortunate that an entire function in their game (rituals) are just dead on arrival lol.

• selflessnea
    selflessnea Member Posts: 565

Honestly the rituals are a joke on the killer side. I don't think they should have an or option for killer/survivor role as they are easy to easy to complete.

I would rather they increase the difficulty of the challenges and increase the bp gain. At the end of the day though these are easy optional challenges that give small amounts of bp.

I also have always viewed these as a way to promote playing different characters instead of just playing the same killer/ survivor all the time.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

The game should just give you one on each side each day to give you a reason to play both sides.

Or more than just one on each side, possibly 2 on each side? Or heck, 3 on each side. Didn't complete them? Next day they all get recycled and you get new ones.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,516

That is a try to incentivise you to play killer.

I often reroll - surv dailys ar far less.

And they should not be harder.

• selflessnea
    selflessnea Member Posts: 565

Why would you not want an increase in difficulty? Especially if it meant an increase in BP gain?