Here's a suggestion to make NOED more skilled

cutiekiller
cutiekiller Member Posts: 238
edited February 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Here's my suggestion on how to make noed more "fair" if the killer played poorly or actually played really well, or you know, you can do bones instead of complaining about the perk.

No one escapes death is no longer a hex perk

No one escapes death is now a token perk, you gain 1 token for every hooks you get for a maximum of 8 tokens, you can only gain 2 tokens from each survivors

Each tokens gives the exposed debuff to survivors for 10 seconds for each tokens you have, for a maximum of 80 seconds exposed debuff once the gens are powered

Cannot be taken away from survivors, so you can rush all you want as you always do, and reward the killer by getting as many hooks as possible, did poorly and only got 1-3 hooks, 10-30 seconds debuff, hooked no one, you are free to leave, they aren't rewarded for it.

Just making it clear, this post got edited by mods and moved into feedback, I was more sarcastic and calling other survivors crying for noed crybabies, all this got removed, I have NO issue against noed, it's just a personal suggestion on how to amke the cry babies shut up.

Post edited by cutiekiller on

Comments