Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Wiggle Hacks

Anyone know if there is a hack to wiggle faster? I have had lots of people wiggle out before hook. Sometimes I am greedy and I expect people to wiggle out. This morning I have had people wiggling very quickly out of grasp. They are not using any perks to expedite wiggle and I have not fell "from a great height". Just curious if anyone else is having this issue or if there is a hack out there to expedite wiggling off of killer's shoulder?

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

One to watch out for is Breakout. The person who wiggled off might not have necessarily had a perk, but that one does WAY more than most people realize because they are obsessed with the second chance meta.

Other than that, they buffed wiggling to cut off a second earlier if you land every skill check. And also falling from a great height is fine if not preferred assuming they have no boil over.

Another thing that might seem small but can be relevant is if they bring a hook distance offering. That coupled with horrible hook spawns sometimes has you needing to travel further than you might necessarily want to.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,758
    edited February 2022

there is a hack like this, yes. i remember seeing it in a jrm vid when he was playing nurse (but this was literally as soon as the survivor was picked up they wiggled off).

am i saying they were hacking? no, but a hack like this does exist.

edit: found the clip

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,530

Perk Flip Flop from Ash

While in dying state

50 % of your Recovery progression is converted into Wiggling progression, up to a maximum of 40/45/50 %, once you are picked up.

• crowbarman
    crowbarman Member Posts: 499

My fav build is currently flip flop, boil over, unbreakable, and dead hard. I will get out of your grasp.

They are prob running flip flop. Don't wait to pick survivors up.

• Rougual
    Rougual Member Posts: 526

Yes, the first time I ran into it I assumed they had Flip Flop but then I checked the end game and didnt have it, if you belive somethings up remember the name and check their perks.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

I have had some people wiggle early while using Boil over. The thing is i never dropped down from anything and can only assume that it counted as a drop when i got pushed into a tree or something by the wiggle