Teammates kill you more than killers at this point 😭

ElizaSteph
ElizaSteph Member Posts: 106
edited February 2022 in General Discussions

I just had a game where I was in a two stack. My cousin ran the killer for three gens and was getting hard tunnelled. I took hits over and over, tea bagged, body blocked, and the killer still ignored me after that to get her out the game. My cousin wasn’t being toxic at all, and the killer was bming them a lot for just looping her well. (I was only tea bagging after she was on death hook and still getting tunneIled to try and make the killer target me. But it didn’t do anything.)

I tried everything to take the heat off of her but the killer didn’t care. Meanwhile the other teammates did gens. Between me taking hits I had done one and helped with another. After my cousin died, bc again she got hard tunnelled, the killer went for me. I ran her a while, but to my surprise my cousin spectated and said the other two were doing nothing. They started hiding in bamboo and crouching around???? 

She finally left me because I looped her for a good bit. I finished one gen and started the other. Then I see both teammates get downed. Ok. My cousin said they had unbreakable (from spectating) so I finished the last gen. 

I 99 a gate and she comes for me. I don’t mind getting hooked bc one has bt and the other kindred and they got up with ub. Well long story short they both just urban evasioned around my hook until I died. Then proceeded to escape after doing Jack #########. It was annoying bc I was right beside a gate, they were healed, and had not been hooked yet. I also had ds. The one with bt finally went down trying to save me last minute (when he could have way sooner but waited until the killer was close to me??) and got carried away. Then THE GUY WITH KINDRED SAW HIM GET CARRIED AWAY AND JUST HID NEXT TO ME UNTIL THE KILLER CAME BACK. The killer ended up finding them and they ran away to the gate. Back to the bt dude, he never got hooked bc all the other hooks were too far so she dropped him. She went back for him and he wiggled out.

They both got out and it just grinds my gears to know that THEIR mmr is going to go up for all of my hard work. Saving me would have been so easy but they were so ######### stupid. Solo que is like this literally every other game. I don’t know why people knowingly play a horror game and then act too scared to do anything the entire time.

I never play very selfishly unless my team screwed me over first or I have a difficult challenge. I always try and save when I can because that’s part of the fun yk? And I put myself in other players’ shoes. I’d hate to not be saved after doing so much work so I wouldn’t leave someone behind like that. ESPECIALLY WITH KINDRED AND BT BESIDE A GATE.

just wanted to rant lol <3 feel free to drop any survivor/killer angry stories below as well

Comments

• fengminenjoyer
    fengminenjoyer Member Posts: 62

honestly this happens quiet often, i play a lot with my nephew, im pretty decent at looping and he can stand on his own too, just had a match with a killer that could literally not hit me, not even once, he kept missing and i kept looping him, in between when he was on someone else i was on gens, when my nephew started getting tunneled i tried to get the killer off him to no luck, he ended up killing him, during this entire time not a single gen was done, and it was quiet a long time since the start of the match till my nephew died (3 hooks) only the 1 gen i did was popped, it wasnt until a little after that more gens got done, and the match ended with all of us dead, me who looped the killer like crazy to the point of only getting downed once in endgame after the killer closed the hatch and found me, he was quiet bad, he missed a lot and couldnt counter loops well, and still got a 4k cause half the team was doing god knows what most of the match instead of gens

most of the time your own teammates not doing the objective makes it so everyone dies, the amount of matches where by the time someone is on dead hook there should have been at least 3 gens done but theres still only that one you did earlier....oof

• WesCravenFan
    WesCravenFan Member Posts: 2,638

I'm always confused what Survivors mean by Killer BM. You mean hit on hook?

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

Didn't you know survivors are always the worst killer?

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660

Remember how I put Claudette at the bottom tier at my tier list? Yeah and people wonder why I tunnel and camp them when I play killer. They deserve it

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660
  • danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,111

Hitting on hook, nodding, bleeding you out on purpose.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,111

They do kill you more than killers. Why can't they at least hook trade? Why don't they run BT or body block for you? The entitled survivors don't think about any of this, and instead blame everything on the killer.

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Mad respect for being able to own up to your mistakes like that.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Urban users stay on hook

• Deferlo
    Deferlo Member Posts: 131

“What one should really fear is not a competent enemy, but an incompetent ally.” - NapolĂ©on Bonaparte

• Araphex
    Araphex Member Posts: 696

As solo survivor, I can confirm this to be true.

But I also have to judge whether I can save a teammate or just get ready to find the hatch.

Can't always relie on your teammates.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,535

True.

Not always to be fair. Sometimes i get real good teammates.

• ElizaSteph

Yeah she was shaking her head at her on the ground and smacking her on hook over and over while face camping. That’s what I meant when I say killer bm!

• ElizaSteph

I mean if you don’t want to read it don’t read it? People are allowed to vent about the same thing. It doesn’t do anything to you to just ignore a post lol. Yeah we all suck sometimes but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t suck when others are sucky to you.

• ElizaSteph

My point is your “I’d like something original” read as kind of rude and wasn’t relevant. “How about” seemed to be an attempt to correct and make my post seem unimportant. If you’d like something original, instead of commenting on how unoriginal something is, you could just go make your own original post?

My post wasn’t even looking for agreement, it was to let people vent about dumb games they had below it while sharing my own experience bc it helps some people get out frustration.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,144

Against my better judgement, I went into a match with two Megs. They were both healthy, I was injured, and they just ran out the exit gate without trying to body block whatsoever (we knew the killer didn't have NOED). I went down an inch from escape because my teammates couldn't bother to take an ounce of aggro.

I wish I weren't on console so I could run DS. It's aggravating that the perk to save me from bad teammates requires hitting a nearly impossible skill check.

I only played a few survivor games today before I quit. The teammates I was getting, I was not having any fun whatsoever.

• Notionless
    Notionless Member Posts: 243

So this is a venting channel? I like that.

I had a game with a mate of mime where it was already the endgame against a huntress. He looped her, but he eventually went down. During his looping i get a random off of a hook and 99 the exit gate. I run over to save my mate with bt but the huntress got in the middle and started chasing me. I looped here for maybe one minute two minutes? During which the random simply opens the gate and teabags at it, leaving my mate to just die.

• ElizaSteph

S’okay man, reading tone on the internet is difficult. I shouldn’t have assumed you meant it negatively either, that’s my bad homie.

• ElizaSteph

Yeah I play on console too (if you ever wanna play I’ll drop my gamer tag homie ;) ) and it is mad annoying. Everyone says ds is easy and for me hitting it is usually not hard, but I get games where killers are lagging and have bad ping and it makes me miss. Like why is it a skill check at this point?,, Meta killer perks don’t require some tiny ass skill check 😭 make them hit one to activate a noed totem, if they miss it no noed. See how fast the killer community complains.

But nah I just had a game where me and my friend where running the killer and were on death hook bc one teammate died early game and the other one refused to take chase or go for any saves despite not being hooked. (he also had a syringe, boil over, and happened to get the best boil over nap?? Crotus???) and still refused to even take a hit. He farmed the first teammate and ran away when she was on death hook.

He ended up escaping too, after doing nothing, and I died bc of noed (I knew the killer would have it too and did three totems, but I was getting chased so I could not finish the last two.) My friend broke noed and unhooked me (he was gonna die for me) but we forgot the killer also had a Mori so he got two free kills and by passed by ds :/. I feel like ds should counter moris. Like lemme get a survivor stab animation. I saved it the whole game for when I needed it most but bc the killer has an OFFERING I can’t use my perk???? ofc they don’t even have to hit a skill check for the mori EITHER đŸ€Ą .

• ElizaSteph

This happens so much in solo-duo que. It is always the teammates who maybe did a gen or two and hid the whole match who tea bag like they one uped the killer 😭. Like you escaped bc of MY and my FRIENDS work, give the killer some peace and leave.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,619

It's a bit of an exaggeration.

That being said, in the chat I sometimes say the real killer in this game was one of the survivors. (Whatever role I may be playing).

_ The teammate who does an BT-less unhook before the killer could even turn.

_ The teammate waiting at a pallet when another one is being chased, sandbagging him, downing the pallet, moving the body on the side of the killer. (comedy gold)

_ The teammate looping next to the hook

_ The teammate doing nothing all game

_ ...

• Adaez
    Adaez Member Posts: 1,239

Yep,especially in soloq,your teammates make the killer job so much easier.