Gen kicking needs to be tweaked

Trex_Crazy
Trex_Crazy Member Posts: 209
edited March 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

So most of the time I don't kick gens because most of the time it doesn't make a difference. I do sometimes just when I know it'll probably do something. My issue is that the killer has break animation for the gen to start it regressing and a survivor can literally just tap it for barely amy time to keep it from regressing. I have two ideas to remedy the solution. One is to make kicking the generator do initial damage plus the regression. so when you kick it it automatically knocks off like 3 percent progress and starts regressing. Though I am more partial to making it so kicking a generator makes it regress as normal but the survivors have to 'repair' the generator for like a second or two to keep it from regressing and get progress. Like when you fail a skill check and it pauses progress for a short while. This is mainly just to keep survivors mid chase tapping it. Because you can kick it after you hook someone but that's valuable regression time you could've had if this were a measure.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments