I dont get why survivors not get much bloodpoints

Options
13»

Comments

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,649
    Options

The problem is alot of survivors want to just sit on gens or w as far away so it take 30 seconds for the chase to start. So you get less injuries less hooks and that equals less points.

Unhooking

Healing

Cleansing totems(lol)

Been in chase

These all earn BP but lately it's been do gens, make the chase last for 1:30 but only 20 seconds were actually in chase and been scored and you end up with low BP.

I got 20k today doing a magpie build never touched 1 gen and searched like 6 chests and made a few heals and saves.

• Hyuu
    Hyuu Member Posts: 32
    Options

1, its not relevant so no, you shouldn't.

2, You clearly are just mad because you know I am 100% right.

3, If it was about something relevant, that is still an issue, I would have no issue if someone bringing it up. You dont deal with problems by just saying "wELL itS sOoO OlD, mIghT AsWeLL nEVer BRinG iT uP".

I am assuming you are a salty ass killer main who gets triggered about any post about survivors. And whats funny is that killer mains are often the ones to complain about DH, DS, and Unb like there aren't a million ways to counter them. If you are gonna talk about bringing up old topics that are still relevant, you should really look back at how many things you complain about that aren't relevant anymore

• Hyuu
    Options

Tbh, Blight is super map dependent. Azarovs? You are gonna get an easy 3k. Lerys, Not so much. Badham or RPD, best strat is to just DC. Broken bush hitboxes, objects that are greased up in butter and gen spots that make patrolling with a fast moving killer a nightmare.

• Hyuu
    Options

And survivors have no way to fight back. Survivors are also dependent on their teammates and the stupidity of them will screw YOU over. Killers only real threat right now are boons. Unb, DS, and DH can easily be baited or avoided entirely. Dont act like you guys have it that bad that you NEED those BP.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,808
    Options

I always find it perplexing that people complain about survs getting few BP, but then we have so many DCs. Especially mid-late game DCs. Why throw all your points away?

Not that all survs do this, but it was something that I always found silly. Just poor impulse control, I guess.

• Hyuu
    Options

Sounds like someone lost to a SWF and just blames it on survivors. No bud. It isn't every game you get bullied. Either you let yourself get bullied by falling into every one of their obvious ploys or you just went against a squad that was better than you. Not survs fault at all. Its yours. Annoyed about gen-rushing (which btw isn't real, its just a coping mechanism used by bad killers to explain why they can't patrol gens), Run Ruin, Pop, Corrupt, Tinkerer, Thanat, DMS, Jolt, Erruption, Pain Res or any other gen regression perk. Complain about getting outran by survivors, run anti looping killers (artist, nurse, blight,) Complain about surivors healing all the time, run sloppy, or any exposed perk like devour, or even NOED (if you are that bad at the game) Complain about flashlight players always on your ass? Run Starstruck, agitation, mad grit, iron grasp, infectious, or BBQ.

You sit there and do nothing but complain about getting bullied when you should instead try to actually learn what perks to run or what killers to play. The game isn't survivor sided nor is it killer sided. In most cases, its skill sided (besides the 1% of SWFS that are gods and will demolish you regardless)

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,359
    Options

By default killer can get 32k and survivor can get 32k.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    edited March 2022
    Options

What are you on about? Blight is not map dependent. You need to learn maps with Blight but I haven't lost a game on Lery's in weeks and I've played it quite a few times with Blight.

What I do with Blight is that when I struggle with a map, I'll burn the offering for the map over and over as both Blight and as survivor. I learn the map inside and out. RPD, Lery's, Haddonfield, it does not matter for Blight once you've learned to navigate a map.

• Hyuu
    Options

Imma have to disagree with you there coach. You not losing on a map isn't just the map, but the people you play against. Blight is strong, but in any map where his power is hard to navigate in, he is not really fun to play. Ask any blight player if they get nearly as many kills in Lerys or RPD as they do for Azarovs or the McMillian Farm. Small spaces, doorways at every corner and broken hitboxes make his kit a ######### to play in. Also in small maps, his power isn't as strong as he has to follow the set path.

Play as blight against a full SWF who chose RPD and tell me how fun it actually was. After playing blight for a while, I know his biggest weakness is just running through random doorways and not out in the open.

Also one of the best blight players in the world also states his power is super difficult to use in Lerys, RPD, or Badham as the hitbox for the bushes in Badham and the small maze like spaces are annoying to play in when in RPD or Lerys. Sure you can get wins, but something being Map dependent doesn't mean instant loss. Azarovs is a small, open map. Just like Dead Dawg saloon, you stand no chance there against a blight. Lerys on the other hand requires you to run BBQ, Tinkerer or any other aura/info perk to be able to reach the other side in time.

• shinobu149
    shinobu149 Member Posts: 142
    Options

Actually gen rush is real people in the community know that its them working together or using a perk to enhance speed famous dbd streamers use the term too js also tell me your a survivor main without actually telling me

• Hyuu
    Options

Lol thats your response? "LoL GEn RUsHing Is ReAl" Fine, just to make you happy, Ill say gen rushing is "real". It doesn't hide the fact that it still is overused and regardless of me being a survivor main, I still gave you tips on how not to complain about every single little thing in the game. JS bud

• shinobu149
    shinobu149 Member Posts: 142
    Options

Complain at every single thing dude be a killer straight for 1-3 months then come back to me you cant talk if you dont have experience k yall out number us so experience it before you talk

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261
    Options

Still the easiest action in the game history 🙂

• Hyuu
    Options

Still doesn't negate the fact that in most situations, survivors (especially solo) often get paired with idiots that they are forced to carry. Just because you killer mains THINK survivor is easy doesn't mean its actually easy.

• Hyuu
    Options

Lol experience? I have played killer for over 200 hours by now and can get to at least iri 4 quite easily. You clearly are just some salty ass killer main who doesn't know what the ######### they are talking about and gatekeep everything to make yourself seem more important and precious.

Killer isn't any harder than solo survivor and in most cases, its actually easier to play killer than solo surv as you only have yourself to blame for your mistakes. Also "yAlL oUT nUmBEr Us" is also such a stupid point that I might as well just stop talking as you clearly have no clue how games work. Killers are out numbered sure, but do they have to worry about getting chased off gens? Do they have to learn how to flashlight save from weird angles? Do they have to rely on other people being smart to win? Do they have to run perks if playing alone JUST so that they don't die on first hook? Killers have the freedom to go anywhere on the map and not worry about having to deal with people abusing hitboxes, landing hits that are clearly not in range or idiot teammates that waste the one valuable resource to our advantage (pallets)

Go play solo survivor and then come and tell me how "easy" it is to play surv. I would LOOOOVE to see your answer.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    Options

I am a Blight main, I've played RPD with Blight on that map many times, and I haven't lost verses any group on that map since I've learned the map. Now I definitely had to spend time learning the map, but once you learn it you realize that the hallways are death traps for survivors.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,101
    Options

Same back to you saying killer isn't the most stressful and exhausting of the three. Just from a physiological point of view that's the case. Nonstop action and needed attention and focus are way more draining than survivor with 25% of the action.

Couple that with a non existing matchmaking thanks to long queue at peak times because killer aren't outnumbered 1:4 as desired but more akin to 1:10.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

The only reason survivors end up with less points than killers is that they don't interact with the killer or other survivors.

I've seen survivors escape with 11k bloodpoints. That number isn't so low, because survivors earn so little. It's so low, because that survivor did only 1 thing during the whole match.

Most of the time I end up with the same points as the killer or even more. Key is to do a little bit of everything. When 2 survivors reach the hook almost at the same time, then 1 of them usually turns around, instead of healing and getting healing + coop points. If I see a totem I bless it or cleanse it. But I won't ignore it like others. There are so many things survivors can do to earn bloodpoints. Yet, they behave like gens are the only thing.

Yesterday I had a bad match against a face camping bubba who caught me first and stayed until I struggled. Ended up being the first one to die = 18k bloodpoints (+3 stacksof WGLF). Meanwhile my still alive teammates had 10k bloodpoints.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,541
    Options

It's more of the way the game goes.... Both Killers and Survivors have to do stuff for the other side to get any BP

Killer gets Hooks, Survivors get Altruism

Killer injures Survivors, Survivors Heal

But Gens are like the only thing that can't be undone... Yea Killers can make Gens Regress but that only works if there are Gens left

To get the most BP Survivors have to do some Gens, Save some teammates, Heal teammates (or yourself), and hopefully escape

Then again for Killers it's getting hits and hooks (downs as well but anyway), Stall Gens for as long as possible (also to not let the Survivors finish the last one or open a door), let the Survivors Heal and Get Saves cause that'll lead to more BP

But MMR doesn't like that (in the middle stuff) it's Kills V Escapes not any of the other things (and that needs to change)

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

Instantly calls someone killer main, 20ish comments, calls blight easiest mode, I can tell who is an entitled survivor main, welcome to the forums new skin, probably got their account banned and comes really salty or something LOL

And how is nurse tunneling not relevant?

• BubbaDredge
    BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815
    Options

As a survivor, even if you carry your team, you're not doing everything. Points are being scored at all times, and you're not the only one scoring them. The amount of points available on the survivor side is considerably higher, but they have to be shared.

As killer, I am responsible for every action for my team. My point limit is the same as yours, but I'm the one that has to participate in every single scoring event. Killers get more points because there's no downtime. There are lots of times a survivor can just chill, hang out while another gets hooked, being ready for the save, opening chests. While you're setting things up, killers are going from one action to another.

I'm not going to address the stupider things you said, just explaining why killers average more BP.

• ObservantOfTime
    ObservantOfTime Member Posts: 209
    Options

I agree. One of the reasons I started playing killer was the pitiful bloodpoints awarded post-trial. A killer can almost always secure 4 stacks of BBQ, while doing the same thing with WGLF is likely to get me killed even sooner. It blows to sit through a 10 minute queue, have a 15 minute match where I barely escape, and then get stuck with 17k bloodpoints. Woohoo! Meanwhile as a killer I get to hook everyone once, let them all escape, and still make it out with ~60k bloodpoints, not to mention the faster queue times.

And then there's the occasion where I sit in a 10 minute survivor queue, get a match, then get tunneled out of the game with less than 3k points. Truly, why even bother? The gap needs to be closed, a better perk for bonus bloodpoints needs to be come up with for survivors, and I'd like to see an exponential multiplier applied to post-trial bloodpoint gain for every minute that I sit in the survivor queue. Pretty easy.