What do u think about this fan-made Perk?

pandorayr
pandorayr Member Posts: 603
edited January 2019 in Creations

Fog Damned

A deep bond with The Entity unlocks great fog.
Each time a Survivor is hooked The Entity appears and blocked generator on a higher progress (Reparations for survivors are blocked on the affected generator).
Fog Damned is active for 30 seconds after the Survivor is hooked.

Unlocks potential in one Aura-reading ability.
While a generator is affected will be highlighted by a white Aura.

Only 1 generator may be blocked in this way at any given time.

Post edited by pandorayr on

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Remove the cooldown and sure.

• pandorayr
    edited January 2019

@Poweas said:
    Remove the cooldown and sure.

I think needs a some cooldown or maybe would be too OP this perk but anyway it's a great idea.
    Maybe reduce the cooldown but thanks for u answer.

ok fixed xD

Post edited by pandorayr on
  • tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Should be able to kick the gen as well.
  • Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,238

So after hooking a survivor a random generator is blocked off for 30 seconds? Sounds reasonable.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

kinda of a bloodwarden but with gens lol i want to see that stuff

• TheBushChicken
    TheBushChicken Member Posts: 8
    Personally, I like this perk. It has a clear weakness in the early game, as there are too many gens to actually make this useful. But in the late game. With only 3 gens on the map? Oh boy, this is strong. Since survivors usually focus one of the 3 gens, and it goes based on highest progress this could be damning to them. Combo it with BBQ and chili, and overcharge to start the regression  and you've got yourself one hell of an end game build. Forcing the survivors to abandon a gen for 30 seconds is easily enough time to grab another and hook em. Repeating the process.
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    I hope they implement this perk... this has been requested quite a bit 
  • pandorayr
    edited January 2019

@TheBushChicken said:
    Personally, I like this perk. It has a clear weakness in the early game, as there are too many gens to actually make this useful. But in the late game. With only 3 gens on the map? Oh boy, this is strong. Since survivors usually focus one of the 3 gens, and it goes based on highest progress this could be damning to them. Combo it with BBQ and chili, and overcharge to start the regression  and you've got yourself one hell of an end game build. Forcing the survivors to abandon a gen for 30 seconds is easily enough time to grab another and hook em. Repeating the process.

interesting to combine with Pop Goes The Weasel xD