Push Killer Action

Options

Ok, hear me out. There are some instances that killer will body block a place (for example a 1 person gen or a trap removing device from pig) or survivor and hold that place or suvivor hostage. So to counter this, a possible solution would be to add a push killer function. For example, if a killer stays in the same 5 meter radius for 15 seconds or so, a suvivor is able do just push him away and it would act like a stun. It would have no practical effect matchwise, but would avoid some rare scenarios.

BTW, dont take the time or distance as a must, just an example.

Comments

• fernandosilveirasc
    fernandosilveirasc Member Posts: 37
    Options

How is staying in the same place for an indefinate ammount of time, strategic?

• fernandosilveirasc
    Options

how is most of that not dooable in 15 seconds...or whatever, add more time?

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,997
    Options

Well that doesn't make sense. Survivors aren't meant to fight back. If anything it would make sense for killers to push survivors out of the way since they are the devil-powered killers. Survivors that are just normal human beings pushing the killers out of the way would not make any sense at all.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    Options

#1-3 can be anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes, and so can other examples not listed there. The entire point is survivors cannot push killers.

• BubbaDredge
    BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815
    Options

Bodyblocking is wrong when killers do it, only survivors should be allowed to bodyblock. Same goes for perks, killers using perks is cheating and toxic. Waaaaaah.

Sorry, I was pretending to be a survivor.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

A push that stuns would be too much, just remove collision in the case of a pig blocking traps, as for the endgame blocking, they did a dumb to get blocked

• CrashMADDS13
    CrashMADDS13 Member Posts: 302
    Options

No but killers should push survs out of the way when moving if they collide. You really think it's reasonable for a Claudette to shove oni or nemesis 5 meters out of the way? Give me a break

• fernandosilveirasc
    Options

It amazes me to see comments about "being reasonable" like its completely normal to be hocked in a meat hook, and then be massaged back to health. Seriously? I actually find hillarous that this is a line of thought.

As for the removal of collision suggestion, that sounds fair also.

Another thing is, I'm mostly a Killer player, people just love to assume things and be "awww survivors whining, awww killers whining", jeez, can't you talk ideas like normal people?