Worst dbd map for killers?

Options
Faulds
Faulds Member Posts: 903
edited February 2022 in Polls

What is the map that you despise the most when playing killer? As far as i'm concerned, it is Gideon meat plant. It is pallet breaking simulator.

(Don't mind this poll i accidentally pressed enter)

Worst dbd map for killers? 36 votes

Fractured Cowshed
50%
TapeKnotReikoMoriAvilgusanonymous31337GlamourousLeviathanHero_awesomeAlbinoVieradugmanBrokenbonesGannTMNoName4GazgemauchteslaspinodemdemSmoeConfigCodeDBPricklyPisces 18 votes
Gideon meat Plant
50%
Gibberishpizzaduffyhp90MrPenguinRobotfangirl67TatariuEvoctoxtr4mehilapastaPSPNathan13HaunterofShadowsshinobu149AurelleGarlicRiceFauldsBothSidesEnjoyerSpicyFriesTwyla 18 votes

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,783
    edited February 2022
    Options

Swamp.

I hate the realm completely on both sides and it tends to lead to a very boring or unfun match.

This leads to me playing worse, which leads it back to the question of the thread.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options
    Fractured Cowshed

Personally I do better on Giddeon than Cowshed. Corn sucks, and also even though Giddeon has a pallets it doesn’t have a single central strong building loop like Cowshed which survivors just run to over and over. In fact because Game is relative small in terms of floor size you can get from one place to another fairly efficiently as a killer if you can remember where the stairs and drops are which helps with the patrols, plus as generators are completed doors open which makes it even easier for you as the killer.

Don’t get me wrong, if you try and just chase the same survivor through pallet after pallet on Game you could have a bad time. But if you play more of a zone defense and go for chases and hits on people at gens it’s not as bad.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    Options
    Fractured Cowshed

Suffocation Pit. That map is an abomination.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited February 2022
    Options

RPD. Too big, multiple floors, Circle of Healing hurts most of the time but it's especially worse on maps like this one, and there are a surprisingly decent number of pallets that are pretty safe if you're not playing a chase killer.

You can use the twisting layout of the map to your advantage and cut a survivor off, but if they get wise to what you're doing and they turn back around then all you've done is added seconds to your chase that you probably don't realistically have.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 763
    Options

Spingwood a.k.a. Badham Preschool

There's nothing worse in this game as of now. A bastion of safe structures plus Haddonfield's kilometer walls, which against good survivors is going to mess a lot with any killer that has to abide by the game's rules of chasing. And the only killer who doesn't have to do that is now killswitched and before that would constantly get sucked in basement, if it was placed in shack and survivor decided to loop there. Fun.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Gideon meat Plant

Gideon Meat Plant AKA Pallet City.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

It's neither of these by a longshot.

By far, the Nightmare's map, the preschool, is the worst. It has the most difficult loops, a house of pain, and pallets abound. Lots of frustrating features that push it beyond Haddonfield as an incredibly negative killer experience.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

Badham

It's got everything Haddonfield has, from really safe and good loops to house of pain but it also has Shack

• Sirlicker94
    Sirlicker94 Member Posts: 8
    Options

I hate the hospital because its nothing but windows. you can't catch survivors on that map because they jump over a window every 5 seconds.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

Mother's Dwelling Red Forest

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options
    Gideon meat Plant

Not even close

• Hero_awesome
    Hero_awesome Member Posts: 301
    Options
    Fractured Cowshed

Shockingly I do well on Gideon even though it's pallet factory. I hate RIPD and Grave of Glendale.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Fractured Cowshed

You only put two choices which means you don't have the actual worst map for killers which I think currently might be Rotten Fields according to the last Q&A if I am remembering correctly, but Fracture Cowshed is generally worse for killers between the two you've put up. Personally I find RPD just the worst, but that's another story

Gideon has an obnoxious amount of safe palettes, but survivors actually die quite a lot of that map because of the non standard layout and lack of tiles to chain. Gideon has very obvious funnels that are only lessened by killer breaking walls or survivors finishing gens to open bay doors.

• spinodemdem
    spinodemdem Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Fractured Cowshed

gideon is fun with spirit fury enduring

cowshed has nothing in its' arsenal to give killers fun,its just an abomination,

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options

Haddonfield still exists fyi

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,594
    Options
    Fractured Cowshed

Between the two, definitely cowshed.

My personal least favorite however is not just one map but the entirety of Macmillan, Autohaven and Coldwind combined.

I have lost count on how many times i've ended up in those realms and i'm so tired of playing on them, i would much rather play on indoor maps like Midwich or RCPD.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options
    Fractured Cowshed

At least GMP is fairly small.

• Erendriel_00
    Erendriel_00 Member Posts: 30
    Options

Forsaken boneyard, its way to bright and easy to see the killer, specifically if it wears a lot of black (so all of them, yes)

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261
    Options
    Fractured Cowshed

At least Gideon is not bad for every killer.

But both maps show that DBD need a level design team.

• Evocto
    Evocto Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Gideon meat Plant

All Game is

Hold W + Insta Drop Pallet + Hold W + Insta Drop Pallet + Hold W + Insta Drop Pallet + Hold W + Insta Drop Pallet

• Ripley
    Ripley Member Posts: 866
    Options

I'd take either of those maps over RPD.