Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Lobby waiting for match bug

Moomooz_23
Moomooz_23 Member Posts: 2
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

Recently with new Sadako Rising Chapter of DBD I've encountered a small bug that usually requires a restart of the game to fix. Sometimes while in the lobby whether it be in the bloodweb or choosing my loadout for next match, the character models (both mine and whoever I'm in a party with) disappear. The ready button, and the rest of the HUD at the top right of the screen also vanishes. I only see the buttons along the left side where you can change survivor, chose loadout, bloodweb, customization, and the store. All buttons on left work fine, just can't see character models and right side HUD anymore for some reason.

I main survivor, but I have not encountered the same bug in the killer lobby yet.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Addressed · Last Updated

This is a known issue as listed in the Patch Notes. Thank you for the report.

Comments

• LittlePanda
    LittlePanda Member Posts: 9

Adding to this:

Myself and another friend have the same issue when going into the archives. We have this captured on stream so if vods or clips are needed, please ask. :)

We've noticed it is when going into the archives and also when switching between characters or loadouts.

This discussion has been closed.