Killers Vs. Survivors

I get that this game is literally a assymetrical PVP but that doesnt mean that the forums have to be, geeze guys. We all have different opinions but we don't need to be talking down on the other side so rudely lol. I play both sides so I generally see both sides of the arguments, besides the "SURVIVORS ARE OP. CAN NEVER LOSE NO MATTER WHAT" / "KILLERS ARE OP. CAN NEVER LOSE NO MATTER WHAT" 

So lets take a moment to all just be kind to each other lol. This thread is all about getting along 😂 so, hello. How are you doing today?

Who's your favorite killer?
Mine is probably The Hag, even though I haven't been playing her very often. Ive been playing more The Spirit and The Shape.

Who's your favorite survivor? Mines Nea. I don't use rainbow hair, but I love her zebra pants lol.

Comments

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Howdy.

I'm a bit bored.

My favorite killer is Wraith, bing bong.

For survivor I'd say Jake, 'cuz he's the one that looks the most like me, even tho I'm not Asian

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    LCGaster said:

Howdy.

I'm a bit bored.

My favorite killer is Wraith, bing bong.

For survivor I'd say Jake, 'cuz he's the one that looks the most like me, even tho I'm not Asian

A good Wraith is tough as heck to play against. I don't know why but i made my Jake as ugly as I possibly could, he looks like an old man in leather pants looool. I'm currently trying to get my adept trophies and I'm stuck on Jake. Its so haaard lol
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

My favorite killers in order
    Michael Myers
    The Huntress
    The Spirit
    The legion susie green haired
    My favorite survivors in order
    david
    Nea
    dwight
    Jeff

• LegitAdventurer

Michael Myers
    The Huntress
    The Spirit
    david
    Nea
    dwight
    Jeff

Susie<3
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Hi!!!
    My top 5 favorite killers in order are:
    1:Freddy
    2:Pig
    3:Legion
    4:Spirit
    5:Michael

My top 5 favorite survivors in order are
    1: David
    2: Dwight
    3: Quentin
    4: Laurie
    5: Tapp
    My favorite perk is BBQ and Chili

• Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184

Lol, I love these types of posts.

Killers:
    The Legion (The entire squad to me was really well designed)
    Trapper (His little waddle when he's on his killing spree :D)
    Doctor (In his suit obviously)
    Spirit (WAAAAAAAH)
    Piggy (She's so cute, I can never get mad at her lol!)

Survivors:
    Laurie (Laurie is a precious gem that must be protected at all costs)
    Kate (She's got hair like Sindel, but her style is pretty sick!)
    Jake (Jake is bae, he always has a good sense of humor)
    Adam (Adams always make me smile I have no idea why)
    David (Davids are always trying to have fun, never gets old. That, or they just farm me)
    Jeff (His edgy looks are super cool)

• SuperPrincessChaser
    SuperPrincessChaser Member Posts: 107

I agree that people need to let up on attacking each other, even though most people seem to agree on the game being unbalanced. I play a somewhat even split between Killer and Survivor, been more on the Survivor side the last few weeks though just due to shorter matches, so I see problems from both sides.

As for my favourites, on the Killer side I am quite fond of Freddy (yea I know) and Amanda. For some reason I feel like I play more aggressively with those two and it's quite fun. Although, I intend to play them all eventually once The Grind is over, whenever that will be.

On the Survivor side I mostly play Feng due to her being the first Survivor I got to P3 Level 50, but I intend to play them all, much like I do with Killer.

• NekoGamerX
    edited January 2019

@NekoGamerX said:
    Michael Myers
    The Huntress
    The Spirit
    david
    Nea
    dwight
    Jeff

forgot to put Laurie Strode in there go now
    david
    Nea
    Laurie Strode
    dwight
    Jeff
    and I do the same for killer
    Michael Myers
    The Huntress
    The Spirit
    The Nurse can't use her well but love the way she looks and acts

• My personal favourite killer is Legion because of the not unreasonable backstory and the hit and run play style they encourage. My favourite of the survivors is Ace Visconti because he was the first I tried and I’ve really taken a liking to treasure hunting with Plunderer’s Instinct combined with Ace in the Hole.
  • LegitAdventurer
    The very first killer i was drawn too was the nurse, oh boy. I got over that really quickly. Rip.

Also I played Amanda, The Pig, twice using a splinter and learned that she is sooooo hard to play as. Which sucks, cuz I love the idea of her.
  • LegitAdventurer
    edited January 2019
    My personal favourite killer is Legion because of the not unreasonable backstory and the hit and run play style they encourage. My favourite of the survivors is Ace Visconti because he was the first I tried and I’ve really taken a liking to treasure hunting with Plunderer’s Instinct combined with Ace in the Hole.
    I bet you can't wait until luck actually affects what you get out of the chests! Combining Vigos Salty Lips along with Ace In The Hole, Plunderer and Up The Ante for every chest divers dream.
  • SuperPrincessChaser
    SuperPrincessChaser Member Posts: 107

@LegitAdventurer said:
    The very first killer i was drawn too was the nurse, oh boy. I got over that really quickly. Rip.

Also I played Amanda, The Pig, twice using a splinter and learned that she is sooooo hard to play as. Which sucks, cuz I love the idea of her.

I never used a Splinter before, since I bought all the DLC at once when I got back into the game. Do you get any Perks or Add-Ons when you use them? Because without Perks, or even with her own unique Perks as they are kinda terrible, Amanda is not too easy to play and without the Combat Straps, at least at the moment, her crouch is almost worthless after the match starts, so the Splinters never struck me as a very good demo of the Killer, especially poor old Freddy.

• LegitAdventurer

@LegitAdventurer said:

I never used a Splinter before, since I bought all the DLC at once when I got back into the game. Do you get any Perks or Add-Ons when you use them? Because without Perks, or even with her own unique Perks as they are kinda terrible, Amanda is not too easy to play and without the Combat Straps, at least at the moment, her crouch is almost worthless after the match starts, so the Splinters never struck me as a very good demo of the Killer, especially poor old Freddy.

Splinters make you play the killer totally barebones. No add ons, no perks. Which defintely makes it so hard to play the killer.
  • NekoGamerX

@LegitAdventurer said:
    SuperPrincessChaser said:

@LegitAdventurer said:

Splinters make you play the killer totally barebones. No add ons, no perks. Which defintely makes it so hard to play the killer.

yea why I'm glad I got all the dlc I used Splinter twice with Freddy and leatherface,leatherface was fun Freddy was not he need perk and add ons.

• LegitAdventurer
    The only Killers I bought were Leather Face, AKA bbq and Chilli. And Myers.

I bought Remember Me in the Shrine of Secrets so I'll never need to buy Freddy lol
  • LegitAdventurer
    My personal favourite killer is Legion because of the not unreasonable backstory and the hit and run play style they encourage. My favourite of the survivors is Ace Visconti because he was the first I tried and I’ve really taken a liking to treasure hunting with Plunderer’s Instinct combined with Ace in the Hole.
    I loooove playing Legion. They get such a bad rep and I don't get it. I think they're a very fun killer to play.
  • Kherma
    Kherma Member Posts: 24

My favorite killer is Nurse. I like play with her and against her too.
    Fav. survivor is Meg. Red hair <3

• NoodleLegs
    NoodleLegs Member Posts: 317
    my favourite killers is the spirit, hag, and shape, maybe legion (i've gotten three kills with each)

my favourite survivors are feng, nea, and meg.

i can't play killer as much as i want to though because my mom doesn't like it.
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Favorite Killers
    Freddy---excited for that rework, got him to P2 and ready for that P3 when the reowkr gets here.
    Trapper--don't play him much be has a special place in my heart.
    Clown--he's so joyful, even when he gets pallet slammed in the face he's always laughing and it comforts me.
    Spirit---truly terrifying killer besides Myers
    Amanda/Pig---So sneaky and I LOVE being sneaky, also her traps are just so fun she's even my absolute fav Killer to go against. <3
    Legion/Susie---Despite the drama going on I love Legion, so full of adrenaline and the playstyle i awesome, Bleedout mechanics is one of my fav mechanics in games so I was eccstatic when they came out. And Susie is bae <3

Fav Survivors
    Nea and Detective Tapp ''Daddy''
    I'm a solo Survivor so I enjoy being the sneaky Gen jockey but because of crap teammates I feel like I need to save people, and then I get killed for the trouble and left to die...great. When I'm not the Gen Jockey I'm the runner and I love running, I wan to run that Killer for as long as I can and hope my crappy teammates can get enough Gens done in time. In those cases I'm ok with dying, but I still hate my team because they usually suck, when they don't suck I am actually happy to run out alongside them.

PSA--If you're a Sabo Ace, I'm leaving you to die because you might be that one Sabo Ace who I hate with a passion.

• HatCreature

@NoodleLegs said:
    my favourite killers is the spirit, hag, and shape, maybe legion (i've gotten three kills with each)

I know how that goes, headphones and a closed door is a necessity for this game as Killer. I work/live in a motel so I also don't get to play as Killer as much as I'd like.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I am a real fan of Spirit and Clown and I would play my Legacy 3 Nurse more if I didn't suffer the motion sickness..
    There's only a single survivor worth playing for me. Dwight Fairfield.

• NoodleLegs

@NoodleLegs said:

I know how that goes, headphones and a closed door is a necessity for this game as Killer. I work/live in a motel so I also don't get to play as Killer as much as I'd like.

Oh, that sucks. My mom just doesn't like it. It's so weird. Even if I get sick of playing survivor, my mom's always watching, and if i even click that "switch to killer" button, she'll complain. I had to do a daily ritual for Michael (which is where i got a four kill) to level up his level within four times. I set it up and she's complaining even though it gets me bloodpoints. Oh well.
  • HatCreature

@NoodleLegs said:
    HatCreature said:

@NoodleLegs said:

Oh, that sucks. My mom just doesn't like it. It's so weird. Even if I get sick of playing survivor, my mom's always watching, and if i even click that "switch to killer" button, she'll complain. I had to do a daily ritual for Michael (which is where i got a four kill) to level up his level within four times. I set it up and she's complaining even though it gets me bloodpoints. Oh well.

That sucks, I had a step mom like that, no real way around it except wait for them to be gone or play at a friends house etc. Maybe you can communicate to her and explain it, some people can understand if you word it right while others just never get it and will judge you till the day you die.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Agreed. I wish everyone played both sides some, and got more in the middle on issues with both sides.

My fav killer is Huntress. First killer, and she's got an ok base kit that let's me run what I want for the most part.

Spirit is up there. Solid base kit though she is in a bind right now. 

Legion/susie. Not great with her, but her super villain colors look rocks.

Pig is a fun pick. She needs to vault, though. She just looks so small, and agile, and has the trench coat to flow behind her while she does it. Kinda weird seeing her smash pallets. 

Hag is cool. Not a fan of any of her cosmetics though.

Survivor wise?
    Min is my top pick. Minus the competitive streak I can relate in terms of being objective minded.

Nea is up there. Especially with her cosmetics. 

Kate gets play time because RNGeezuz was good to her. Her cosmetics are ok, too. 

Meg has nice cosmetics, but RNGeezuz wasn't as good to her, and I just keep wasting my sprint burst.
  • TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

Clown and Tapp. I don't know why for either. Well I don't really know why for Tapp. I guess I like Danny Glover's looks and the voice they got for Tapp.
    As for Clown something about him speaks to me. I think it's that laugh. That damn laugh.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Killers: Spirit, Huntress, Myers

Survivors: Meg, Claudette, Nea

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Hi.
    Fine.
    Wraith.
    Nea.

• LegitAdventurer

Clown and Tapp. I don't know why for either. Well I don't really know why for Tapp. I guess I like Danny Glover's looks and the voice they got for Tapp.
    As for Clown something about him speaks to me. I think it's that laugh. That damn laugh.

Ive been considering buying the Clown with my shards. He looks fun as heck.

I'm torn between getting Clown or Jeff.
  • Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

Facts: Susie is a thottie
    Facts: Joe master race

• scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 356

My favorite killer is Spirit followed by Billy and Myers. My favorite survivor is Meg followed by Nea and I guess Feng, though Meg and Nea are the only ones I really have leveled or ever use.

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

@Dspigroach said:
    Dwight because if it ain't Dwight it ain't right. 

Facts.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

@LegitAdventurer said:
    LCGaster said:

A good Wraith is tough as heck to play against. I don't know why but i made my Jake as ugly as I possibly could, he looks like an old man in leather pants looool. I'm currently trying to get my adept trophies and I'm stuck on Jake. Its so haaard lol

Hahaha, I have my Jake at P3, all bloody, he's so far the only character I have prestiged completely

• NoodleLegs
    so i already commented but i bought two new dlc's recently and I have to add Freddy and Quentin. First time playing Quentin (w/ 1 perk) I escaped w/o getting hooked, first time playing Freddy (w/ 1 perk) i got a 4k and that's bc I slugged everyone :)
  • LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

My favourite killers is
    14. Bubba
    13. Freddy
    12. Spirit (because nerf)
    11. Trapper
    10. Wraith
    9. Hag
    8. Hillbilly
    7. Nurse
    6. Doctor
    5. Myers
    4. Pig
    3. Huntress
    2. Legion
    1. Clown

My favourite Survivor is
    15. Tapp
    14. Quentin
    13. Jake
    12. Jeff
    11. Adam
    10. Meg
    9. Dwight
    8. Ace
    7. Nea
    6. David
    5. Laurie
    4. Claudette
    3. Feng
    2. Bill
    1. Kate

My favourite Chapters (with Bubba and Left Behind)
    12. Left Behind
    11. LEATHERFACE
    10. Spark of Madness
    9. A Nightmare on Elm Street
    8. the Last Breath
    7. Of Flesh and Mud Chapter
    6. Shattered Bloodline
    5. A Lullaby for A Dark
    4. the Saw Chapter
    3. the Halloween Chapter
    2. Darkness Among Us
    1. Curtain Call Chapter

My Favourite Killers Clown, Legion, Huntress, Pig
    My Favourite Survivors Kate, Bill, Feng, Claudette
    My favourite Chapters Curtain Call, Darkness Among Us, the Halloween, the Saw Chapters

Lol clown and kate 4life

• LegitAdventurer
    I forgot about this post! Yay positivity.
  • LegitAdventurer
    edited February 2019
    so i already commented but i bought two new dlc's recently and I have to add Freddy and Quentin. First time playing Quentin (w/ 1 perk) I escaped w/o getting hooked, first time playing Freddy (w/ 1 perk) i got a 4k and that's bc I slugged everyone :)
    I've never played as Freddy but slugging seems to be a legitimate strat with him, just like it is Spirit. Seems super useful tbh.
    Post edited by LegitAdventurer on