360ing

So I want to preface this with the fact that I font have an issue with 360ing because it rarely works, and its really funny to watch someone desperately 360, but does anyone else find it strange that the survivors just break the laws of physics to do a 360? Like I get killers doing things that are abnormal, like blinking through solid objects, but survivors are supposed to be normal humans. I just find it kind of funny. "oh no I am about to be caught I must go mach ten in a circle" lol.

Comments

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,914

Funny part is the circle isnt really that fast. It just seems fast because the point where it circles is so small.

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567

Yeah, it is crazy and looks extremely stupid. I think it is caused by that the survivor body is not the same as the hitbox. The survivor body is leaning forward, way ahead of the actual hitbox. When they are rotating they rotate around the hitbox which makes the front of the body move/spin extremely fast.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

The thing I hate the most about 360s is that it messes up with the aim "assist" and forces you to miss your attack

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

I wouldn't say survivors are supposed to be 'normal humans', they can run nonstop without needing to catch their breath, they all somehow know how to repair generators (I guess you kinda learn to do that after a while), most of them have perks of seeing auras and other 'psychic' stuff. Also lets not forget that they can be hit by a chainsaw, put on a meathook and then get better by having their back rubbed.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

The thing that gets me is that if I wasn't stuck looking out of two small holes In a cardboard box I would be able to see them in my peripheral vision and hit them easily. When you watch a 360 compilation, the killer whiffing looks hilarious, but if you watch from the cramped FOV killers are forced to play with, it's like they're literally disappearing right in front of you.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,120

These would have been gone with the new animations, but people whined until they were removed.

• Idontknowtbh
    Idontknowtbh Member Posts: 467

I run in zig-zag in front of a huntress because that's the closest to realiti when it comes to dodging hatches 😂

• Idontknowtbh
    Idontknowtbh Member Posts: 467

I wish I could my arms up when I crouch while running, that'd be hilarious.

• Trex_Crazy
    Trex_Crazy Member Posts: 209

In regards to running you would be surprised how far someone can push themselves when faced with death. The aura thing I will give you but the back rubs is just lazy game design.