The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Drop your Sadako builds

I’m looking forward to playing this killer a lot. Mainly because when I was 5 years old my parents told me I woke up in the middle of the night to go watch the ring move (enlglish version) by myself in the middle of our living room. This chapter is like a childhood memory for me in an eerie way. What add-ons have you been using and what perks?

Comments

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,483
    edited March 2022

Call of brine, pain resonance, dead man's switch, discordance.... Combined with her map pressure results in easy 4ks

Bloody fingernails for an addon

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,741

My (ideal) build for the moment is probably Enduring/Bamboozle/BBQ/Pop or something of the sorts, maybe slap in Sloppy or Thana if I can be asked. Currently though, bc she's just P1 and I'm vibing with that I've got, it's Agitation/DMS/PR/BBQ. Seems to be working pretty okay

• MilManson
    MilManson Member Posts: 939

Pain resonance, call of brine (mini ruin is great) merciless storm (nice 20 second generator lock so I get information) and then dead mans switch to mess with the generators even more and get more info.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Maybe SF/Enduring, PR and DMS? Info, chase utility and gen regression.

Bloody Fingernails is really good.

• Rougual
    Rougual Member Posts: 526

Knock Out, Infectious Fright, Ruin, Undying for a 4k slug bleed out build.

Ring Drawing makes 4k Condemned extremely easy.

With iri tape it feels broken.

• Mileena_Kahn
    Mileena_Kahn Member Posts: 600

I’ve seen alot of players use thana or sloppy for the hit and run part so I might try that and the enduring/bamboozle makes sense to make her better in chase. I might try that.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    edited March 2022

Call of Brine, Merciless Storm, Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage

I call it the "I have no good perks"

• SomberNokk
    SomberNokk Member Posts: 732

BBQ, Devour, Floods, and Pain resonance.

• Vlarian
    Vlarian Member Posts: 163

Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer, Corrupt Intervention, Midwich offering, bloody fingernails add on and iri add on that switches on tvs

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,032

BBQ, STBFL, Pain Resonance, Ruin.

Straight up, this is my universal killer build and it’s effective on her, too.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932

Call of Brine, POP, Corrupt Intervention and BBQ. I'm using those perks at the moment because I don't have much else. Seems to be a pretty good build on her though.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,465

For my sadako build I start by changing my killer to wraith, this is the end of the build

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,032

Call of Brine is extra good on her too because she can teleport back to gens she had kicked. It’s pretty much just her and Nightmare.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Lethal, monitor, corrupt and rancor

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 699

I'm thinking Merciless Storm, Tinkerer, Scourge Hook Pain Resonance, and Dead Mans Switch. Just oure gen defense

• ZherronVorse
    ZherronVorse Member Posts: 2

My best build for me is..

Thanataphobia, Hex: Devour Hope, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, and BBQ and Chili.

Protect your totems and teleport away after you hook to whoever is revealed by BBQ and you'll have a fun hit and run style with a lot of scary pressure.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

I'm currently running Enduring/PR/Call Of Brine whatever I'm feeling for the 4th slot with Bloody Fingernail/Cabin Sign and Ring Drawing.

If I had luck with the Bloodweb, my build would be something like BBQ/PR/DMS/Corrupt Intervention with the Iridescent Add-on that turns TV's on and Cabin Sign. Infinite teleports

• El_Gingero
    El_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

Nothing really set in stone yet. Corrupt seems to work very well on her. The new scourge hook has proven effective too and Brine is one of my new favourite perks.

Currently running corrupt, bbq, pain resonance and discordance and it’s going quite well.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I'm debating trying to play Sadako.

I'm just using my common sense for the build.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

Beast of Prey I

Dark Devotion II

Surveillance I