Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition.

TracksterTV
TracksterTV Member Posts: 3

So every now and then while playing Dead by Daylight This Error message will come up.

Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition. The following programs consumed the most virtual memory: audiodg.exe (2468) consumed 103032078336 bytes, DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping.exe (20388) consumed 5256261632 bytes, and NVIDIA Broadcast.exe (15420) consumed 2182385664 bytes.

This will Crash my game and have caused me to have mutipul Lobby timeouts. i stream DBD alot and this issue has only came up since Kill switching O of O,

My system Specs is as followed

Motherboard: MSI Z390 Gaming Pro

CPU: Intel i7 9700k 3.60Ghz 8-Core

Memory: Corsair VENGEANCE (4x 8GB)

GPU: Gigabyte RTX3060

My i state that i Streamed Elden ring for 12 hours without any breaks and i get a solid 60 FPS as well video editing plus playing other games off stream that are way more GPU and CPU intensive and never had a issue DBD is my most less demanding games that i play / Stream yet my game will Freeze up and crash giving me this error message in Event Viewer if a Dev or a Mod on here can get in contact with any infomation please do if you need any more infomation this happend during my live stream so i am willing to send Clips if needed.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments