I had enough with Toxic SWF!

It's becoming ridiculous and I really had enough. I'm a rank 1 killer and I play with anyone and always hope that we all have fun and enjoy the game. Now everything is getting ridiculous. SWF when you play against them they always Tbag the whole game! What is the reason for Tbagging? Why the community is so toxic? The game is unfair and super hard when you play against toxic survivor with friends but when you win or lose you still get the toxic behavior.

Now I understand why Killers don't want to play against SWF and I will not against them anymore I will start to leave the lobby when they join.

Comments

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

@Vietfox said:
    You should stop being bothered by people spamming the crouch key. It's just a game...

Then survivors shouldn't be bothered when the killer tunnel or camp it's just a way of playing.

Sorry, but there’s a difference.. 2 of those ruin games
  • TheWraith883
    TheWraith883 Member Posts: 66

@ForeheadSurviors said:
    Vietfox said:

You should stop being bothered by people spamming the crouch key. It's just a game...

Its funny you say this because people who tbag in a previous game always get salty when you tunnel them down in a different game . And the majority that play swf are not good individually.

People who support survivors are stupid people. No point of Tbaggin each time they threw a pallet or got hit by the killer. I think they have a serious issue thinking that since they almost every game they win when they play as SWF they think they can do whatever they want, but when they are with random people they stop the tbag nonsense and play regularly. The game needs to be balanced against SWF.

• BrendanLeeT
    BrendanLeeT Member Posts: 272
    edited January 2019

T-Bagging is very situational and for me and if someone is t-bagging at every pallet and at every safety point in the map to be cocky and just to be toxic then I will play like that back. It's the whole saying "Treat people how you want to be treated."

If survivors will go out of their way to make my game as unenjoyable as possible then I wont play nicely. Funny thing is, all of the survivors that play toxic and get it handed straight back to them resorts to throwing out insults.

I don't camp when they t-bag me occasionally but if they are purposefully trying to ruin my experience of the game then I will try my hardest to punish them.

Although I love escaping with a BT save when a killer camps me and watch them be extremely salty however that has no relation to this thread.

• KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112

I 100% agree. For me, one teabag is fine. Two teabags is fine. But when a squad of these people are doing it constantly, they're getting dropped and im gonna hover over their corpse till they bleed out while I nod my head.

I don't know what it is about being a survivor which promotes their behavior. When I play survivor, I never have the urge to be obnoxious.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@TheWraith883 said:

@ForeheadSurviors said:
    Vietfox said:

Its funny you say this because people who tbag in a previous game always get salty when you tunnel them down in a different game . And the majority that play swf are not good individually.

People who support survivors are stupid people. No point of Tbaggin each time they threw a pallet or got hit by the killer. I think they have a serious issue thinking that since they almost every game they win when they play as SWF they think they can do whatever they want, but when they are with random people they stop the tbag nonsense and play regularly. The game needs to be balanced against SWF.

Don't sling personal insults.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@KissyKissy said:
    I 100% agree. For me, one teabag is fine. Two teabags is fine. But when a squad of these people are doing it constantly, they're getting dropped and im gonna hover over their corpse till they bleed out while I nod my head.

I don't know what it is about being a survivor which promotes their behavior. When I play survivor, I never have the urge to be obnoxious.

I rarely if ever tea bag unless the killers extremely toxic then i'll do it at the gates once or twice and I don't really get bothered by people doing it in game.

Some do it as a sign of that was close when you almost got them while others are trying to upset you because the more upset you become the worse you play.

Then there's the last 2 types of people that do it.

1. The type that doesn't know it's toxic and or have seen their favorite streamer do it.

2. This type is the worst of the two since these are the ones that watch toxic streamers and know it's toxic and do it. These will also dc the moment you down them just like their toxic streamer does.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@TheWraith883 said:
    It's becoming ridiculous and I really had enough. I'm a rank 1 killer and I play with anyone and always hope that we all have fun and enjoy the game. Now everything is getting ridiculous. SWF when you play against them they always Tbag the whole game! What is the reason for Tbagging? Why the community is so toxic? The game is unfair and super hard when you play against toxic survivor with friends but when you win or lose you still get the toxic behavior.

Now I understand why Killers don't want to play against SWF and I will not against them anymore I will start to leave the lobby when they join.

I think you take too seriously spam the ctrl key.. I just dont care if they tea bag i just do my work (kill and get my points)

• Arroz

@TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:

Then survivors shouldn't be bothered when the killer tunnel or camp it's just a way of playing.

Ehm.. There is a big ... difference is that tunnel and camp affects the gameplay and tea bag shows how immature is the survivor .. I personally do not take very personal that a survivor spam a key .. it's just a game how is that toxic? the game is to enjoy, better instead of walking complaining in the forum go and play or create a category for the complaints of murderers who already become anooying.

• Arroz

@TheWraith883 said:

@ForeheadSurviors said:
    Vietfox said:

If swf get balanced (removed) killers addons like the insta hillbilly chainsaw, instadown of the huntress and judith's tombstone with infinite ew3 should be removed too.

• TheWraith883

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@ForeheadSurviors said:
    Vietfox said:

If swf get balanced (removed) killers addons like the insta hillbilly chainsaw, instadown of the huntress and judith's tombstone with infinite ew3 should be removed too.

if you are a survivor no need to comment of course you wouldn't like this. Even if the killers get another buff you will get angry and start complaining with your friends.

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636
    edited January 2019

@KiraElijah said:

No difference. Besides, it doesn't ruin the killers game and from the killers perspective it's all that matters. Just like taunts don't ruin survivors games and to them it is all that matters. Teabag once I ensure you go down and camp you out of the game. Amusingly, it's always me laughing at the end game chat with the camped raging.

Post edited by Tucking_Friggered on
  • Lateral
    Lateral Member Posts: 77

Yeah it's what happens when you put an easy-mode in a multiplayer game. Sure if it's against npc's its fine, whack an easy-mode in but that crap doesn't fly vs other players.

Class hand-holding in a multiplayer game just breeds frustration and makes people not want to play. And in the end nobody has fun.

Time to take the training wheels off folks, well that is if you actually want people to play.

• Arroz

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@ForeheadSurviors said:
    Vietfox said:

if you are a survivor no need to comment of course you wouldn't like this. Even if the killers get another buff you will get angry and start complaining with your friends.

Uhh? I'm a trapper/freddy main .. get that kind of arguments proves all your ignorance cutie..

• Arroz

@TheWraith883 said:

You have some serious mental problems for getting angry because someone spam the crouch key .. Look for some help :)

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

Forums need to be moderated to stop people from making these pointless drama-starting topics. This is why the forums are more toxic than the actual game.

• TheWraith883

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

You have some serious mental problems for getting angry because someone spam the crouch key .. Look for some help :)

Typical toxic survivor saying

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Tucking_Friggered said:

@KiraElijah said:

No difference. Besides it doesn't ruin the killers game and from the killers perspective it's all that matters. Just like taunts don't ruin survivors games and to them it is all that matters. Teabag once I ensure you go down and camp you out of the game. Amusingly, it's always me laughing at the end game chat with the camped raging.

Its funny sometimes.
    They do everything to get your attention, but boy...... the salt IF you give them attention :smile:

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    Teabagging is annoying and toxic,sure. But how does it affect the gameplay? If anything, it makes it easier to catch the survivors as long as you don't let your aggression get the better of you and start making mistakes.

Also I play SWF and me and my friends don't teabag killers. So slapping this label onto all SWF's isn't right. The same survivors who teabag you as SWF are going to teabag you solo too. It isn't SWF, its the players. (I played a match yesterday as a 3 man and the 4th player, the solo random. Was teabagging the killer the whole game. So just a quick point prover example here)

Also no one cares if you camp or tunnel. Do whatever you want to do to kill the survivors. Thats your job lol.
  • The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186

@KiraElijah said:
    TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:

T-bagging ruins the fun for the killer, it's an attempt to make us salty which just turns the game from fun into competitive.

• KiraElijah

@KiraElijah said:
    TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:

T-bagging ruins the fun for the killer, it's an attempt to make us salty which just turns the game from fun into competitive.

They’re spamming the crouch key..
  • Arroz

@The_Trapper said:

@KiraElijah said:
    TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:

Crouch key make you salty?..

• Arroz

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

That's all you have to say ?? you have no arguments ..? You call me toxic and that you do not know, all that arguments you say shows all your ignorance .. Typical killer main who wants to see the survivors burn

• Arroz

@The_Trapper said:

@KiraElijah said:
    TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:

There is something very different that ruins your "fun" because someone spam the crouch key is your problem, (you have serious mental problems), get camped ruins the gameplay and fun for the survivor .. 2 hours ago I was camped by a leatherface only because I had borrowed time? (I did not make him tea bag) .. Now the killers camp for anything and cry at the forum.

• The_Trapper

@Arroz said:

@The_Trapper said:

@KiraElijah said:
    TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:

There is something very different that ruins your "fun" because someone spam the crouch key is your problem, (you have serious mental problems), get camped ruins the gameplay and fun for the survivor .. 2 hours ago I was camped by a leatherface only because I had borrowed time? (I did not make him tea bag) .. Now the killers camp for anything and cry at the forum.

Once again, another survivor main thinking he has the perfect comebacks in his head because he has the idea that killers just want to watch survivors be nerfed to water. I called it an "attempt", but it does bother some people since people can be competitive, or is that a problem for you too Mr. Perfect?

While I appreciate your little story about a LF camping you, camping is a legit strategy. If it wasn't; insidious would not be in the game.

Thanks take care bye.

• The_Trapper

@KiraElijah said:
    The_Trapper said:

@KiraElijah said:

TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:

They’re spamming the crouch key..

Think of it as irritating, like when someone makes a lot of noise when eating, or makes that "ah" sound after drinking, or snoring in bed.

You might not be a competitive killer, and that's fine. But it's an obvious bait to get a reaction from the killer, which isn't really needed is it?

You can try just shrug your shoulders and say"but its just spamming the crouch keeeey", but it's a bit more than that. It's a survivor playing cocky and attempting to get a reaction.

• TheWraith883
    edited January 2019

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

That's all you have to say ?? you have no arguments ..? You call me toxic and that you do not know, all that arguments you say shows all your ignorance .. Typical killer main who wants to see the survivors burn

Oh, Now you play the burn survivors card? why are you trying so hard to defend survivors? most of the major dbd Youtube channels talked about this and how killers are weak even some of them are main survivors and agree that killers need buff and you are here complaining that no we don't need a buff? Go search on Youtube SWF against pro killers and you will find that 99% killers lose hardly and get bullied by survivors. The reason why survivors Tbag is that they have confidence that they will win! What makes them think like that? maybe because they know that they are overpowered? I know that most survivors know that they are indeed overpowered and some of them admit it and some don't. You are one of the guys who refuse to admit it. Go watch this video and educate yourself and defending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1fLYPme5c&t=1173s

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Good grief the whininess it's a fricking emote in game, if you're getting triggered and camp that person guess what, you did what they wanted. Now instead of playing the game to your best you just went full emo and got upset and guess what the other 3 people do the gens and get out.

But you sure showed that 1 person tea bagging you, you stood there and smacked them on the hook the hole time while nodding your head. Meanwhile the entity tells you afterwards it's displeased because instead of acting like a killer you acted like a 2 year old stomping your feet in a corner.

Also using steamers really, most aren't really that good and quite a few just say something to start a flame war an draw viewers aka sheep. There's a few toxic ones that do that and the sheep like some on here believe everything they say.

If you're this triggered over something so trivial then this isn't the game for you and perhaps something less aggravating is better.

• KiraElijah
    Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:

Ehm.. There is a big ... difference is that tunnel and camp affects the gameplay and tea bag shows how immature is the survivor .. I personally do not take very personal that a survivor spam a key .. it's just a game how is that toxic? the game is to enjoy, better instead of walking complaining in the forum go and play or create a category for the complaints of murderers who already become anooying.

Agreed
  • Arroz

@The_Trapper said:

@Arroz said:

@The_Trapper said:

@KiraElijah said:
    TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:

Once again, another survivor main thinking he has the perfect comebacks in his head because he has the idea that killers just want to watch survivors be nerfed to water. I called it an "attempt", but it does bother some people since people can be competitive, or is that a problem for you too Mr. Perfect?

While I appreciate your little story about a LF camping you, camping is a legit strategy. If it wasn't; insidious would not be in the game.

Thanks take care bye.

Well, DS it's a perk. You just need some help, because in your little brain it hurts you so much of a survivor spam the crouch key..

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Vietfox said:
    You’ve made a post about lobby dodging and this post is a prime example of why that happens and you defend it. You are the reason you get dodged 
  • Arroz

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

Oh, Now you play the burn survivors card? why are you trying so hard to defend survivors? most of the major dbd Youtube channels talked about this and how killers are weak even some of them are main survivors and agree that killers need buff and you are here complaining that no we don't need a buff? Go search on Youtube SWF against pro killers and you will find that 99% killers lose hardly and get bullied by survivors. The reason why survivors Tbag is that they have confidence that they will win! What makes them think like that? maybe because they know that they are overpowered? I know that most survivors know that they are indeed overpowered and some of them admit it and some don't. You are one of the guys who refuse to admit it. Go watch this video and educate yourself and defending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1fLYPme5c&t=1173s

Yeah, there's a lot of dbd youtube channels talking about how killers are weak and you take a tyde tyme video..? You remember that when the spirit go out he said she was weak ... he believes that all killers are weak except the nurse and hillbilly .. Oh and if you did not know I remind you that this is an asymmetric game, which means that both sides must be equally balanced, because if you want a safe kill go to Friday the 13th, you will win all the match as jason -_-, the worst is that if you play only the game can match you with ranks 20 .. If swf is there to use it, if campers can be used, if tunnels can be used, if ds is a perk is to use it .. Stop coming to mourn the forum because you lost a game against a swf, the forum is supposed to give ideas not to form idiotic discussions .. Have a great day.
    Oh and you serious take a video of a youtuber who thinks myers is a top tier..?

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    @Vietfox said:
    You’ve made a post about lobby dodging and this post is a prime example of why that happens and you defend it. You are the reason you get dodged 
    If you read again you'll see that i wasn't defending it, it was a friendly advice saying to not get bothered by that.
  • DarqPhoenix
    DarqPhoenix Member Posts: 34

why are people so whiny. literally it's the crouch button, if you actually get mad at that (and especially go out of your way to ruin their game in another match) you are extremely sad, you are playing a video game. lighten up, get your bloodpoints and move on. turn the chat off if you don't want to listen to end game chat. and also people saying crap like "how can you defend survivors" you sound like a neckbearded redditor crying bc you got beat. IT'S A VIDEO GAME. grow up and learn to have some thick skin, you're on the internet.

• Arroz

@DarqPhoenix said:
    why are people so whiny. literally it's the crouch button, if you actually get mad at that (and especially go out of your way to ruin their game in another match) you are extremely sad, you are playing a video game. lighten up, get your bloodpoints and move on. turn the chat off if you don't want to listen to end game chat. and also people saying crap like "how can you defend survivors" you sound like a neckbearded redditor crying bc you got beat. IT'S A VIDEO GAME. grow up and learn to have some thick skin, you're on the internet.

Because they want to see survivors burn, they want to survivor spawn at the hook.. They complain about instaheals but Most survivors dont complain about EW3 INFINITE.., Instadown hatchets and Judith's Tombstone.. They are just crybabys and devs listen them.

• TheWraith883

@Arroz said:

@DarqPhoenix said:

Because they want to see survivors burn, they want to survivor spawn at the hook.. They complain about instaheals but Most survivors dont complain about EW3 INFINITE.., Instadown hatchets and Judith's Tombstone.. They are just crybabys and devs listen them.

a lot of hardcore survivors agree that the killers are weak but the only people who refuse to believe that is the same people who feel insecure about the way they play and they get caught easily. I see you mentioning that the killers have to insta down and whatever I bet you don't know how to play and they keep getting you this is why you defend so hard.

• Arroz

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@DarqPhoenix said:

a lot of hardcore survivors agree that the killers are weak but the only people who refuse to believe that is the same people who feel insecure about the way they play and they get caught easily. I see you mentioning that the killers have to insta down and whatever I bet you don't know how to play and they keep getting you this is why you defend so hard.

Rank 1 without complaining about teabags, ds, adrenaline.. Just enjoy the game and break the pallet :)

• Crizpen
    Crizpen Member Posts: 129

@DarqPhoenix said:

Wait... so, attempting to insult other players is something to be gotten over, and people who attempt to insult others is just the way it is? I'm sorry, but I'm a little lost in your logic there. So, one player being toxic is fine, whatever, grow up and grow a thicker skin. But responding to that toxicity in-game is "extremely sad."

"Turn chat off if you don't want to listen to end game chat," is your answer to people acting completely inappropriately after a match. So, one player shouldn't be able to offer a "gg," or chat friendly with others because some people are dicks, and throw racial and homophobic slurs in the post-game chat?

As examples:

What I think you're missing is that people shouldn't be doing things like that, because it is a game. SWF are typically more toxic than solo survivors, though that's not universal, it's just more common. Kids try to impress each other, or emulate people on youtube they've seen, or just find comfort and strength in their numbers after the match, where solo survivors who died would have left the lobby long before. That's part of the reason SWF's are often dodged, among other reasons.

But, it seems like you're suggesting the problem is with people who try to stand up to bullies, not the bullies themselves, which is completely backward. Yes, it's the internet, but that isn't an excuse. You're suggesting that if you play a video game, you should expect and accept you should accept these things, but taking them out of the next game via tunneling or camping is "extremely sad."

I'm sorry, but I wholeheartedly disagree. If they're kids, and their parents aren't beating their asses for behaving like that, for the good of society, I'm happy to. If they're adults and they're acting like that, they've needed to be put in their place for a very long time anyway.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@Crizpen said:

@DarqPhoenix said:

Wait... so, attempting to insult other players is something to be gotten over, and people who attempt to insult others is just the way it is? I'm sorry, but I'm a little lost in your logic there. So, one player being toxic is fine, whatever, grow up and grow a thicker skin. But responding to that toxicity in-game is "extremely sad."

"Turn chat off if you don't want to listen to end game chat," is your answer to people acting completely inappropriately after a match. So, one player shouldn't be able to offer a "gg," or chat friendly with others because some people are dicks, and throw racial and homophobic slurs in the post-game chat?

As examples:

What I think you're missing is that people shouldn't be doing things like that, because it is a game. SWF are typically more toxic than solo survivors, though that's not universal, it's just more common. Kids try to impress each other, or emulate people on youtube they've seen, or just find comfort and strength in their numbers after the match, where solo survivors who died would have left the lobby long before. That's part of the reason SWF's are often dodged, among other reasons.

But, it seems like you're suggesting the problem is with people who try to stand up to bullies, not the bullies themselves, which is completely backward. Yes, it's the internet, but that isn't an excuse. You're suggesting that if you play a video game, you should expect and accept you should accept these things, but taking them out of the next game via tunneling or camping is "extremely sad."

I'm sorry, but I wholeheartedly disagree. If they're kids, and their parents aren't beating their asses for behaving like that, for the good of society, I'm happy to. If they're adults and they're acting like that, they've needed to be put in their place for a very long time anyway.

Lol, that last picture.
    "I DON'T KNOW, SO YOU SUCK!"

• Crizpen
    edited January 2019

@Boss said:
    Lol, that last picture.

Yeah, the best I could figure was that they wanted free hook saves. Meaning, when someone was farmed off the hook, they wanted both the person being saved and the farmer to be able to run away freely, where as I chainsawed the person doing the farming, and let the other run off as not to tunnel.

I thought it would have been an educational experience for them, but I guess not. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: the "Lion King" remark was because I was playing Huntress with her purple set. I don't really understand why they thought it was bad, but I guess when you can't reach for anything else...

• Boss

@Crizpen said:

@Boss said:
    Lol, that last picture.

Yeah, the best I could figure was that they wanted free hook saves. Meaning, when someone was farmed off the hook, they wanted both the person being saved and the farmer to be able to run away freely, where as I chainsawed the person doing the farming, and let the other run off as not to tunnel.

I thought it would have been an educational experience for them, but I guess not. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

One tip: This website ignores the first \, you gotta use \ to make 1 appear.
    Don't ask me why, cause idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

@powerbats said:
    Good grief the whininess it's a fricking emote in game, if you're getting triggered and camp that person guess what, you did what they wanted. Now instead of playing the game to your best you just went full emo and got upset and guess what the other 3 people do the gens and get out.

But you sure showed that 1 person tea bagging you, you stood there and smacked them on the hook the hole time while nodding your head. Meanwhile the entity tells you afterwards it's displeased because instead of acting like a killer you acted like a 2 year old stomping your feet in a corner.

Also using steamers really, most aren't really that good and quite a few just say something to start a flame war an draw viewers aka sheep. There's a few toxic ones that do that and the sheep like some on here believe everything they say.

If you're this triggered over something so trivial then this isn't the game for you and perhaps something less aggravating is better.

Agreed with this I do think some killer take thing out on solo player thinking the in a SWF group.

• Crizpen

@DarqPhoenix said:

Let's take an example at the extreme, and maybe that will make the point. If you follow tru3ta1ent's stream, it won't take long to notice there is a particular player who always stream snipes him. Okay, that's not a huge deal, except the other guy finds tru3 in the match, and sets off every noise notification he can, in order to get the killer to focus on tru3.

Once he's done that, he'll do other things, like farming tru3 off the hook, or using healing to prevent him running away, or anything he can do to get tru3 killed and ruin his game.

After the match, the other player will offer insults and even death threats against tru3 in the post-match chat. I have no idea how many times tru3, who the Devs like enough that they've added multiple cosmetics to the game for him, has reported the guy, but it's been plenty of times over enough time that something should have been done. And yet, nothing has.

From your point of view, tru3 should grow a thicker skin and accept this sort of toxicity as just another game on the internet. On the other hand, I believe the guy either needs serious mental help, or a firm ass kicking. And if, by some random twist of fate, tru3 had the chance to take some small revenge against the guy in-game, I wouldn't blame him in the least, or call it "extremely sad."

It may be on a smaller scale, but the toxic comments I see in game come from the same state of mind. If it's butthurt people who can't stand dying, or even the disgusting sexual remarks I've seen directed at women, it's those comments and actions that are the problem, not the people who are sick of seeing it.

Where as you condone that, I have to disagree.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

My guess is that survivors teabag to keep you on them 'cause they're in a rhythm and know what they're doing, while there's weaker people on the team. I've literally left someone who was teabagging only to down and kill them later. As survivor, I don't teabag at pallets or anything like that. I'm generally the least toxic person you'll come across. So, I don't quite get when people are.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited January 2019

@TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:

Both of those effect you in game. T-bagging actually benefits killers. Your logic is non existent

• Boss

@Jack11803 said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:

Both of those effect you in game. T-bagging actually benefits killers. Your logic is non existent

Ayy, someone else who sees it that way.

There's a few times where they dropped a Pallet and started t-bagging.
    Even during my breaking animation, they kept doing it until i did the first kick in the animation.

Turns out, wasting your time pressing CTRL doesn't help you escape, so i downed them shortly after.

• Crizpen

@Jack11803 said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:

Oooohhh! I didn't realize! Teabaggers do it to help the killer! Here I thought it was intended to taunt them into doing something they may not otherwise, like following a specific survivor, or as a "Hey, I know how to press my space bar and drop a pallet! hahahaha," sort of thing. Now that I know they do it to help me, I'll be sure to thank them!

• TheWraith883
    edited January 2019

What a shame this game is becoming survivors are literally bullying killers and the game is supposed to be fun and survivor have more power to bully the killer. Stupid logic.