Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Let's have an event to bring to community back together! SHIRTLESS COSMETICS?

Vlarian
Vlarian Member Posts: 163

We've all heard the joke.

"Can we have Shirtless Myers?" "Can we see shirtless X?"

It's been a joke for a while, but people also want to see it for real.

The survivor/killer player base has been split more than it has ever before, and I have an idea to make the community a little bit happier.

Summer is coming soon and wouldn't it be cool to have an event where we could see a shirtless adam, relaxing on a beach chair. A shirtless jonah, wearing a math flannel. A shirtless jeff, with rockstar sunglasses.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a swimsuit Yui, a witch themed bikini for Mikaela, backwards cap casual wear for nea.

Wouldn't it be awesome for a shirtless trapper that can show the detailed iron spikes in his arms. Wouldn't it be cool to have beach themed wear for Leigon and the gang,

Maybe have some new cosmetics for older killers like Wraith, shirtless ghostface???? (that would be too spicy)

Sadly, we have to come to terms that we will most likely never see a "Shirtless" version of micheal or any liscenced chapter for that matter, but it probably wouldn't be bad to give some fan service to all the thirst and let people gawk over it (like felix and david).

I hope the commuity can rejoice and have fun again, it's been so competitive and salty, so much drama over the matchmaking, meta, etc.

Let's have fun again.

Comments

• Dionysus42
    Dionysus42 Member Posts: 427

why do you do this

i hate it here

Such a weird request. It's a fictional character. Why do you want to see his belly button?

I don't want to live here anymore

Time for Oni to start bonking people to Horny Jail

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

No thanks

Shirtless Myers was a funny joke once upon a time

The rest of them are all boring rehashes of the joke that stopped being funny around the time BHVR kept relegating official Q&A questions to "haha shirtless felix" on more than one occasion

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,751

Don't want or need shirtless whatever in DBD, I have so little interest in cosmetics.

I want NOED, Dead Hard, COH, and a couple of other things tweaked into something approaching fair & balanced. I want players to play both roles regularly cause both are fun again, and to increase understanding and compassion.

I want more than 15 fps in Lery's middle room again. I want them to stop nibble-nurfing my poor poor Piggy. And I want us all not to live in dread of what 6-13 things will be broken or bugged in each and every update.

But mostly I want Mountain Dew.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Yes

• ItsJesseFFS
    ItsJesseFFS Member Posts: 100
    edited March 2022

I just want shirtless Dwight. I don't care if it costs literally 12000 auric cells, I WILL buy it.

BUT ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT IT'S NOT A WHOLE SET!! I want shirtless Dwight with whatever other cosmetics I want.