Swf and single players killer option

There needs to be an option where the killer can choose before starting a lobby, a Choice whether they would like to play against survivors who are queuing up alone or survivors who are queuing up with friends, the amount of toxicity I'm getting when I'm going up against survive with friends group is ridiculous, especially on console. I mean isn't the idea of dead by daylight when playing as a Survivor is that there's no form of communications besides hand gestures? Yeah, survive with friends completely rules that out. The moment your going somewhere and a survivor spots you, the friend can just tell his other friends where you are going. Going to pick up and go to a hook? Well good luck, that survivor is gonna tell his other friends that he is down and as well telling which hook you are going to.

Comments

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

I'm a Survivor main and I hate being paired up with SWF squads. Makes my games too easy.

Sadly, this is never going to happen.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    This has been posted many times since 2016 and nothing will change.

2-4 man SWF make up over 50% of the player base they will not put them in a seperately lobby where it will be harder to get games.
  • Kherma
    Kherma Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2019

That's not going to happen.
    Instead killer should get maybe some haste status boost, more BP or something else when they are forced to play against 3-4 swf group. Some kinda counter/prize, when you play against teamspeak users.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775

Sadly, it won't happen. SWFs would not get as many matches. They know it, and live in denial why, usually.

• micsan
    micsan Member Posts: 95

@Kherma said:
    That's not going to happen.
    Instead killer should get maybe some haste boost or something else when they are forced to play against 3-4 swf group. Some kinda "counter" against teamspeak there could be...

Balance the game towards the top 5-10% of SWF groups, that's a good idea.....

Most SWF groups I meet are basically altruistic suicide squads that will do anything for a WGLF stack, the odd TACTICAL NAVY SEAL team is just a really hard challenge every now and then.

• Kherma
    Kherma Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2019
    micsan said:

Balance the game towards the top 5-10% of SWF groups, that's a good idea.....

Most SWF groups I meet are basically altruistic suicide squads that will do anything for a WGLF stack, the odd TACTICAL NAVY SEAL team is just a really hard challenge every now and then.

Yea maybe it's better to do nothing than 100 new threads of "lobby dodging killers" and "SWFs wait times" etc.

If there join 3-4 man swf squad in lobby and killer would've some incentive to play against them, maybe we could have more games and less waiting times.