Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Is it possible to rework with the Nurse?

Reign225
Reign225 Member Posts: 31
edited March 2022 in Ask the Community

Ive been playing dbd for years. When I first started the nurse I didnt quite understand how she was in her gameplay. She was completely different from other killers. Meaning slow chasing, survivors looping around her while she tries to reach them with her blinks n her fatigues interupts in long period of time. I completely stop playing her and after getting bp I was getting using from other characters to complete her teachable perks. But then when things got updated n different I though of myself why not try again. N still surprise that she was still was difficult for me to manage her. No matter which perks i choose or add ons I pick. Im still not getting kills. They all fixed the gens and quad escapes. Even the game it says shes hard character. Ive seen other players in the past having trouble playing as her. So what Im saying that is it possible to change few things about her or rework her? Its been over 9 games n nothing seems to work. Specially on bigger maps like the RPD for example. Ive been trying blink her to the balcony third level where the library is, but she couldnt reach there. Once it kept her same spot and the snd time it transfered me to the dungeon and I was like ######### is this? Not gonna lie I was very anrgy and devasted. Shes like the only Im having problems with. Has anyone have been going through the same situation? Can I make the community any suggestions? Like:

Update her Gameplay to be less difficult?

Rework the nurse?

Or increase her movement while chasing and put less time she takes on her fatigue problem?

I know these may sound overpowering, but I really really need some help with the killer. And I think in my opinion it would be great if the community come up something more easier n cooler for us to work with the nurse to enjoy better than her original ways. Plz I would really appreciated if u guys can. N yes, she is a great character, but her gameplay is giving me a hard time.

Answers