FayeZahara
FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
What else games have you been playing?

Best Answers

Answers

• PoppaSquat
    PoppaSquat Member Posts: 78
    Options

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes back, I'm a huge Suda51 fan.
    Also Smash every now and then, as well as La-Mulana

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    Rocket League.
  • A_Crow
    A_Crow Member Posts: 193
    Options
    Friday the 13th and Payday 2.
  • Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184
    Options

Dark Souls 3, Overwatch, and Fortnite mainly. It's been a rough few years for new games in my opinion, so I've sorta stuck with games that are easy to access and have replay value. Sounds sorta sad now that I think about it... I could really use an emotionally charged, life changing game!

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited January 2019
    Options

Overwatch, Smash Bros Ultimate, We happy few, Friday the 13th, Fortnite sometimes (Not because I want to but because it's legit the only game my bf wants to play, told him to try out dbd. I'm so close to convincing him to get it!!! Should I just buy it for him myself now that I think about it?) But yeah that's mostly what I've been playing.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,206
    Options

Street Fighter V and was playing dark sider 2.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options

Undertale and Deltarune, just finished killing sans for the 3 time, i am trying to get a no ht

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Options
    Fallout 76 when it isn't crashing constantly and Dragon Quest XI.
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options
    Pubg Mobile and ROBLOX
  • FayeZahara
    Options

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes back, I'm a huge Suda51 fan.
    Also Smash every now and then, as well as La-Mulana

Love me some suda and ussually get every game he comes out. I almost missed out on shadow of the damned by him and favourite of his games cause the final boss is kinda cruel. But i saw the new game and know its a spinoff but like his black knight sword game not my cup of tea.
    Smash is wonderful and wondering what updates will be like to it in 2019. Can't wait till febuary to get piranha plant.
    A_Crow said:
    Friday the 13th and Payday 2.
    You and phantom only ones with other horror games on the mind also. Im obsessed with this asymetrical horror genre so love me some friday the 13th.

Overwatch, Smash Bros Ultimate, We happy few, Friday the 13th, Fortnite sometimes (Not because I want to but because it's legit the only game my bf wants to play, told him to try out dbd. I'm so close to convincing him to get it!!! Should I just buy it for him myself now that I think about it?) But yeah that's mostly what I've been playing.

I would say buy it for bf cause want to play with him. Specially if enjoy survivor gameplay together. I want to get my boyfriend into this game but im waiting for that 2nd game mode announcement. If its a 2 killer mode then just buying the game for him cause perfect to kill with someone.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    Nobunaga's ambition: sphere of influence. The ascension spin off. Wish officer and free mode were permanent fixtures of Koei games.

Steep.

Sims 4.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Spiderman

Looking forward to senran kagura reburst, Rico, and Genesis alpha one.

A few more I don't know off the top of my head.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Beverly said:

Dark Souls 3, Overwatch, and Fortnite mainly. It's been a rough few years for new games in my opinion, so I've sorta stuck with games that are easy to access and have replay value. Sounds sorta sad now that I think about it... I could really use an emotionally charged, life changing game!

Well for multiplayer games you won't find anything thats life changing and emotionally charged unless you play Killing Floor 2 and inevitably ask yourself how stupid and low a human being can get (way worse teammates than DBD).

Fallout 4 has some amazing characters and while not really emotionally charged in the sense i think you mean, it will confront all your believes while much of the cast, like John Hancock (my favorite) have a surprising amount of depth and are surprisingly complex.

Other recommendations are the Metro series, Doom, RDR2 and GTA 5 of course.
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Lately, I have been playing tons of Stardew Valley (rather close to 100%) and also went back to Sims 4.

When it comes to single player, simulators and virtual novels are my favourite thing.
  • Beverly
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Beverly said:

Well for multiplayer games you won't find anything thats life changing and emotionally charged unless you play Killing Floor 2 and inevitably ask yourself how stupid and low a human being can get (way worse teammates than DBD).

Fallout 4 has some amazing characters and while not really emotionally charged in the sense i think you mean, it will confront all your believes while much of the cast, like John Hancock (my favorite) have a surprising amount of depth and are surprisingly complex.

Other recommendations are the Metro series, Doom, RDR2 and GTA 5 of course.

I did give Fallout 4 a spin and thought the characters were really something else. The only issue was that I was so used to Fallout 3 and New Vegas that I expected something a little... Similar but with new mechanics? I know that sounds snobby, but it made it hard to get into for me. Also, I was going through depression at the time so a lot of things didn't hold my attention much. It may be worth checking out again now that I am doing much better!

Ugh, I got SO close to trying Metro and I'm sorta beating myself up for not doing it. The atmosphere looked captivating. I've got to try it sometime. In terms of emotional stuff, I did try What Remains of Edith Finch. It was good, but most of it just had this overwhelmingly sad atmosphere that made it a bit difficult to play. My quest shall continue!

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Ive started playing leauge of legends again which I abandonded a few years ago.
    Surprisingly riot has managed to implement a proper punishment system dealing with all the toxicity, sth that BHVR still needs to learn

• PhantomMask20763
    edited January 2019
    Options

@FayeZahara i guess I should buy it for him, the game isn't terribly expensive and he does like horror movies. His fave is Saw so maybe Amanda or Tapp will bring him in. Plus his b-day is coming up sooo...

• yes
    yes Member Posts: 361
    Options

Friday the 13th, Rocket League and RE7. I'm playing RE7 again so I can go over the game once more and get better at it, even though I finished the game twice.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options
    Surprised at how little Fortnite I’m seeing 😂
  • PhantomMask20763
    Options

@KiraElijah said:
    Surprised at how little Fortnite I’m seeing 😂

Well, yeah, Fortnite is an overrated game that is mostly played by 10 year olds

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    I'm going to be real here. I have actually been playing Minecraft of all things and it's been suprisingly fun. 

I guess the accessibility and popularity of Fortnite got rid of most of the children that ruined it.
  • TheDarkestHour
    TheDarkestHour Member Posts: 32
    edited January 2019
    Options

@FayeZahara said:

Primal Carnage

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

I've been playing:

RDR2 (Second playthrough as a full on 'good guy')

Fortnite (Cousin bought me battle pass. I HAVE to play this cursed game now :unamused: )

Titanfall 2 (I can't decide if I love this game more or DbD)

Minecraft (Unironically)

Borderlands 2 (I have the Handsome Edition but I don't really like the Pre-Sequel)

White Noise 2 (This is a good game, needs more players though. I am happy it has a offline mode ^^)

I got a small selection of games, cause my poor arse can't afford a extended hard drive and PS Plus.

• ChesterTheMolester
    Options
    7 Days to Die...
  • Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,578
    edited January 2019
    Options

Have been playing the new Tomb Raider and Red dead redemption 2...

• XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    Options

Yeah get it for him so he cant say no.
  • FayeZahara
    Options
    Smite.

Season 6 is approaching with Cross Play and Cross Progression, so I’m getting excited.

If only Dead by Daylight could get in on that.
    Oh my gosh yes i hope they impliment cross play at least. I would quite enjoy cross progression cause my ps4 versus my pc progression is more. Plus i want my ps4 outfits on all devices.
  • ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    Options
    Smite.

Season 6 is approaching with Cross Play and Cross Progression, so I’m getting excited.

If only Dead by Daylight could get in on that.
    Oh my gosh yes i hope they impliment cross play at least. I would quite enjoy cross progression cause my ps4 versus my pc progression is more. Plus i want my ps4 outfits on all devices.
    Unlikely because of your console choice, but maybe one day.
  • JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    Options

Farming Simulator 17 & 19, and Farm Together with friends. Great way to chill down when DBD gets too frustrating

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    Options

Red Dead 2, though I cry every time I play it, I need to stop doing this to myself. I just walk around my house crying about it.

I also just bought a PSVR headset and a bunch of games to go with it, like Resident Evil & The Inpatient & Accounting+ and Borderlands 2 VR. But all the games but Accounting+ give me motion sickness, so I can only play for a while.

& Overwatch, of course. I alternate between loving OW and hating DBD and hating DBD but playing it instead of OW because I'm tired of OW.

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570
    Options

I've been playing nothing besides DBD, it's not because I don't want to, it's because I'm fcking poor and video games on my country are expansive as fck.

TL;DR : living in Brazil sucks.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

As well as playing DBD on the PS4 I've played a bit of DBD on the PC.

You know, for variety.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

Niche - a genetics survival game and Slime Ranchers as of recently, though I tend to cycle through games. I spend a lot of time on RPG Maker MV, too, but that's not really a video game. :3

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,642
    Options

Solo:
    Dark Souls (any of them)
    The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+
    World of Tanks

With a friend:
    Portal 2

• FangGreyfur
    FangGreyfur Member Posts: 25
    Options

Darksiders, Doom 2k16, Wonder Boy The Dragons Trap, Phantasy Star 4....

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Deep Rock Galactic, Viscera Cleanup Detail and Strange Brigade.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

My friends have been begging me soo... Fortnite. Sorry @Tsulan

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@Poweas said:

I´m not surprised...

Resident Evil 2 for me btw.

• Beverly
    Options

7 Days to Die...

I love 7 Days to Die! Is it worth trying with the new build? I've been taking a hiatus.

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Beverly said:

7 Days to Die...

I love 7 Days to Die! Is it worth trying with the new build? I've been taking a hiatus.

Believe it or not us console peasants are stuck with Alpha 15 cause of Telltale Games, we dont even have electricity.

I played A17 recently at a buddies house and i overall like it. The skill system replaces books and schematics which kinda sucks IMO. But the new defensive options paired with a better AI makes the zombies finally feel like a threat as you can no longer cheese any horde like before (which is where the complaints come from), they now are more eager to shred your base to pieces and make it collapse when they can't reach the entrance easily.

Not to mention the new vehicles and gun modifications.
  • Beverly
    Options

Believe it or not us console peasants are stuck with Alpha 15 cause of Telltale Games, we dont even have electricity.

I played A17 recently at a buddies house and i overall like it. The skill system replaces books and schematics which kinda sucks IMO. But the new defensive options paired with a better AI makes the zombies finally feel like a threat as you can no longer cheese any horde like before (which is where the complaints come from), they now are more eager to shred your base to pieces and make it collapse when they can't reach the entrance easily.

What?! That's pretty unbelievable, I'm sorry you guys are getting neglected so badly. I really like some of the new content that is offered, even though it seemed like there was a lot of negative backlash.

I think it's because of how long it's been in the works and how long it takes for them to deliver what they promised, but I'm used to it. I got Project Zomboid back when it was first released on steam, so I'm no stranger to early access titles and how they work, lol.

One thing that I found sorta annoying was digging to the bedrock to avoid hordes. I kinda wish I could build a treehouse with pretty flowers and stuff while allowing it to be viable! Underground bunkers I found to be super time consuming and dull without an auger. I would really like bunkers to not be a necessity!

• BingBongBoi
    BingBongBoi Member Posts: 90
    Options

MKX, can't wait for Mk11

• FayeZahara
    Options

@Unnamed_Freak said:
    I've been playing nothing besides DBD, it's not because I don't want to, it's because I'm fcking poor and video games on my country are expansive as fck.

@Unnamed_Freak said:

So sorry to hear that think someone should set up gaming fund for brazillians cause almost criminal what they charge.
    Americans would pay 90$ for a game.
    Canadians would pay 120$ for a game.
    United Kingdom would also pay 70£ for a game. Any new game is kinda like can't buy til can get it on super sale.

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Beverly said:

What?! That's pretty unbelievable, I'm sorry you guys are getting neglected so badly. I really like some of the new content that is offered, even though it seemed like there was a lot of negative backlash.

I think it's because of how long it's been in the works and how long it takes for them to deliver what they promised, but I'm used to it. I got Project Zomboid back when it was first released on steam, so I'm no stranger to early access titles and how they work, lol.

One thing that I found sorta annoying was digging to the bedrock to avoid hordes. I kinda wish I could build a treehouse with pretty flowers and stuff while allowing it to be viable! Underground bunkers I found to be super time consuming and dull without an auger. I would really like bunkers to not be a necessity!

To be fair, the Fun Pimps aren't responsible for this mess, Iron Galaxy and Telltale neglected the port and ######### it up. They revoked their licenses, which means what happens now is up in the air.
    It will take a while till we get an update.

Also when it comes to bases, idk how necessary Underground bases are in A17. My buddy has a surface base with complex defenses which survived Day 42 so far. Im gonna ask him about his design later.

I build bunkers myself and in A15 they glitch out zombies more often than not, i had a few hordes where they didn't even manage to destroy the scrap hatch. It was a normal night for me. Since then i usually build more elaborate surface forts. I can show you screenshots of one or two of my castles later.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    Tsulan said:

@Poweas said:

I´m not surprised...

Resident Evil 2 for me btw.

Mr.X gonna give it to you?
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Just finished Subnautica on PS4!!! Rocket league is fun.JoannaVO said:

Farming Simulator 17 & 19, and Farm Together with friends. Great way to chill down when DBD gets too frustrating

LOL I thought I was the only person who would play something like that!
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options
    Been replaying Fire Emblem Awakening again. Trying to beat Lunatic+ mode
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

For Honor, Elder Scrolls Online and Rainbow Six: Siege. Every now and then Spider-Man

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options

Red Dead 2, though I cry every time I play it, I need to stop doing this to myself. I just walk around my house crying about it.

Me too ;-;

Arthur's final ride back to camp while "That's the Way It Is" plays, the horse death sequence, Arthur's death, and the end credits montage with "Cruel, Cruel World" just rips at the heartstrings.

RIP Arthur Morgan and John Marston. My two favorite characters, you both will be sorely missed.