Artist Buffed/Buggy? None?

Options
Ducktective
Ducktective Member Posts: 5
edited March 2022 in General Discussions

Hey

Sorry maybe a stupid Question but the titel says it all, got the Artist Buffed? I Just Player a Match an, at least 2 survivors got Hit by my Crows and got injured But Not after 2 Times Like normal but at the First Hit. It was unfair and i as Well as an suvior DCed.

Am i stupid and IT was Always that way? Did she got a massive buff? Or was that Buggy?

Sorry for my English

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    edited March 2022
    Options

If they're within close range and theres no wall or objects in the way it will injure in 1 use (this can be done over pallets and windows)

If a crow passes through an object they will get a murder of crows on them (you usually see the white aura of lots of crows on them) hitting them again while this is active will injure them even if its through a wall. This can be done at any distance.

If a survivor runs into a crow they will get a murder of crows on them and can then be hit through a wall with another crow and will injure them.

You can also apply a murder of crows and injure them in one use, this requires alot of setup and the crows must have a decent distance between them. The distance must be infront/behind and not side to side.

Hope this helps! Btw murder of crows basically means a group/swarm

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,127
    Options

Going with None

• Ducktective
    Ducktective Member Posts: 5
    Options

Thanks,

I knew im Just stupid ^^" havent played her for a while and was totallly baffeld.