What the hell does luck do?

Options

I've stacked luck offerings with other people, I tried using slippery meat to get off the hook. Another time I got trapped in a bear trap with slippery meat and a luck offering and I still didn't get out of it. I'm confused lol

Comments

• Morfedel
    Morfedel Member Posts: 230
    Options

I've used Ace's luck enhancing perk along with vial of salty lips and got myself off a hook every single time. But I didnt try it against bear traps.

supposedly they are thinking about adding luck to other effects, such as searching chests

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

I've stacked luck offerings with other people, I tried using slippery meat to get off the hook. Another time I got trapped in a bear trap with slippery meat and a luck offering and I still didn't get out of it. I'm confused lol

Luck is a mechanic for Bear Traps and unhooking yourself during the summoning phase.

Usually, a normal unhook attempt will have a 4% chance to succeed. Now, let's say some survivors used a few luck offerings... Your unhook attempt probably increased by 5%. This now gives you a 9% chance to unhook yourself instead of the previous 4%.
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,197
    Options

9% chance to unhook myself I'm lucky guy around.:)

• nancyt1428
    nancyt1428 Member Posts: 66
    Options

And here I thought Luck was good for spawning in front of a gen .... because when someone offers anything Luck related, that's usually what happens to me. Two steps from a gen.

• NekoGamerX
    Options

@nancyt1428 said:
    And here I thought Luck was good for spawning in front of a gen .... because when someone offers anything Luck related, that's usually what happens to me. Two steps from a gen.

spawning in front of a gen would not be always lucky the killer could be near by there.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
    Morfedel said:

I've used Ace's luck enhancing perk along with vial of salty lips and got myself off a hook every single time. But I didnt try it against bear traps.

supposedly they are thinking about adding luck to other effects, such as searching chests

Wait it doesnt affects chests? I've been lied to
  • Shwilliebum
    Shwilliebum Member Posts: 1
    Options

NekoGamerX so you’re the guy always in a lockerwhile we are all doing gens and looping....I see you 😳

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656
    Options

It does literally nothing. Its just a way to waste your finite bp.

• NekoGamerX
    Options

nope i one doing gen and Urban Evasion away if my spine chill lights up,also not great looper😹