The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Developers: Give Survivors Dances the can Buy

Developers, since you obviously can't give survivors new perks without killers have aneurisms, could you at least give us Dances we can buy at the store? I'm will to spend cash to get new emotes and dances for my survivors.

Free CASH and you don't have to worry about having to balance a perk for survivors.

Comments

• eaebree
    eaebree Member Posts: 288

I would love to see new survivor perks or buffs so games get more fun i have no problem going against 4 dh but it becomes boring when i get head on squad that troll me i have great time honestly

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

They've said in the past they're not looking to make the game fortnite-lite.

And what's the purpose of a proposed dance? To taunt the killer. There's little else they'd be used for. The game doesn't need to be even more hostile.

• Letholldus
    Letholldus Member Posts: 49
    edited April 2022

Dances would not only be silly, they'd be used to be toxic, and would destroy what little sense of 'scary' and 'horror' the game has left. What the devs should animate instead, if they were to make animations you could purchase, would be mori's for killers you can buy. Same concept, except it actually fits the game, gives variety to killers death animations, and is far more lore friendly than the alternative, and they'd still make money off it.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,502

Please don´t. No Fortnite.

But i would like some more gestures for communication.

Also i can see more different Moris even if i don´t use them.

• HexDaddyissues
    HexDaddyissues Member Posts: 328

why? so survivors can further taunt killers? so people can spam it and annoy everyone in the game like fortnite? so the game will further lose all feeling of horror movie setting with stupid, most likely stolen, dance moves that will somehow make their way into the hands of the next generation who will then use those dance moves ot further humanities downfall? so that you can feel even more special because youd waste money on pointless mechanics?

No. why you'd even suggest this is beyond me, but no.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

If survivors have time to dance the killer is a joke.