Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What are your favorite off-meta builds?

DoritoHead
DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Although playing off-meta can be difficult in the times of MMR, I still feel that it's important to sometimes take a break from the meta perks and enjoy some unique builds.

For me, I like using a massive terror radius build on Doc or looting builds for survivor. Pallet shredder builds with killers like Bubba, Nemy, Blight, and even Legion are also lots of fun.

What off-meta builds do you enjoy using? Hopefully this post can inspire people to be more creative with the perks they bring :)

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

As survivor: Counterforce/Repressed Alliance/Slippery Meat/Lithe. Counterforce to help find and cleanse totems, Repressed Alliance to block gens when needed, Slippery Meat because my teammates usually never help, and Lithe to extend chases.

As killer: Merciless Storm/Dead Man's Switch/Deadlock/Corrupt Intervention. Basically blocking gens a lot.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707

Survivor:

Fixated, Botany, Stakeout, Parental Guidance

Empathic Connection, Autodidact, BT, WGLF

Counterforce, FTP, Overcome, BT

DS, FTP, Deliverance, Vigil (if killers use deli as a DS tracker they’ll eat the DS because they’ll pick up too soon)

Resilience, Selfcare, Botany, Desperate Measures (if everyone is injured you selfcare at nearly normal healing speed!)

DH, BL, Shadow Step, Dark Theory (this is pretty much the only time I ever run dead hard)

Killer:

Plague - Plaything, Thana, Thrill of the Hunt, Pentimento

Myers - Fire Up, Bamboozle, Corrupt, Brutal

Vanity Mirror Myers: vanity mirror + dead rabbit; Lerys offering; Monitor, Surge, Devour Hope, Undying

Wraith - double shadow dance; Pop, Call of Brine, Eruption, and either Oppression, Dragon’s Grip, or Overcharge (this one isn’t really as off-meta but still different)

• KeiOrtem
    KeiOrtem Member Posts: 252

i tend to only ever run agitation, mad grit, iron grasp, and that one perk where you can see survivors auras at the start of the match(i forget the name tbh) it only works like half the time but its funny to see over aultruistic survivors punished.

as for survivor I tend to do some form of mettle of man build to give myself another objective of some sort as games go to quick if you just focus on gens if you know what you are doing

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Kindred, Bond, Open Handed (4th could be Windows of Opportunity, an exhaustion perk or whatever you want)

Sprint Burst, Fixated, Vigil, Spine Chill

Lithe, Dance With Me, Quick and Quiet, Iron Will

My current solo queue build is Kindred, Sprint Burst, Counterforce and Rookie Spirit. I think it helps a lot with the weak aspects of playing by yourself, focused on your inability to communicate with your teammates and trying to be as efficient as possible on gens, unhooks, totems. And Sprint Burst just helps you extend chases and avoid surprise hits.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Not using it myself, but id like to be a speed demon and have Lithe, Sprint Burst and Overcome together.