New gamemodes

How cool would or be of there was 2 killers and 8 survivors, a gamemode with a secret killer and thema more gens or just another gamemode. I would likeur That but are thoughts. Comment down what you think. 

Comments

• LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

2 v 8 makes survivors OP trust me. 2 killers and 6-7 gen making the same time? No please. Maybe 2 v 5 or 3 v 8

• That was just an option, what gamemode would-be you want

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@LordziPL said:
    2 v 8 makes survivors OP trust me. 2 killers and 6-7 gen making the same time? No please. Maybe 2 v 5 or 3 v 8

I would assume the gens would be compensated with more and longer time. So that argument is invalid. In fact, everything is invalid as I doubt a 2v8 would be in the works for the moment.

• Laveroni
    Laveroni Member Posts: 13
    You should post this in the wish list sub forum because this doesn't relate to survivors, but I do agree.
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I would like a different game mode, with other objectives. Maybe a Killer vs Killer gamemode, there is a timer, and the survivors can respawn, the killers need to get as many hooks as possible, survivors can search for something like totems or whatever to get more bloodpoints than in the normal matches and maybe some shards, so they at least have a reason to play this gamemode. At the end of the match the killer with the most hooks wins and gets more bloodpoints and some shards, the loser still gets bloodpoints but no shards