Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

200 Solo Q games and my experience/escape rate

EntitySpawn
EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
edited April 2022 in General Discussions

Here it is, gonna be a long post. been awhile for this not only due to it being 200 games but iv also had things inbetween such as covid etc.

So I didnt take note of every single detail, that would be alot of effort and I only started to keep track as I hadn't played for abit (on holiday) and when I came back I ended up going on some win streaks.

Some some info, EU (uk) off peak time, solo Q. Would use WGLF, DS always. The other 2 perks were mixed as I had lots of tome challenges to do so ranged alot of Headon, balanced, DH, inner strength, windows etc. I also mainly used a brown toolbox but also used a brown medkit sometimes.

NONE of these matches were cherry picked, what I mean by this is even if a game had an early DC, facecamped or even the one day I lost a bunch in a row I counted every single one. (NOTE, no games in the mmr tests was counted in this as I felt thatd mix my data but if you're interested I escaped easier)

So what was my escape rate? 72.5% 142/200 games was escapes. This had dropped quite abit from my first 50games where I was at an 80% escape rate but 72.5% is still alot

It's worth noting that one day I got on earlier and every game was very miss matched and I was either having to mega sweat to try escape or it was just an instant loss with lots disconnecting.

Also note games I often escaped in was often 2/3 man escapes. It was rare for me to escape alone especially via hatch

Killers I versed: nurse, blight being most common. Bubba, huntress being the next common. I didnt see alot of killers during this 200 games run, some only appeared 1or2times at max.

Hardest games I had was verse nurses using insta down builds such as Haunted, retribution, undying, ruin or starstruck, agitation with a midwhich offering.

My conclusion from this: when matched with survivors of similar skill or even ones that split up on gens it was usually pretty easy to escape verse most of the killer roster unless it was a good nurse or blight. Often the games that lead to a loss was due to a DC or a miss play on our end in terms of people trading, not doing gens or accidentally being injured and grouped together.

I dont think iv missed anything, I didn't keep track of my teams perks they seemed decent builds on average but it was never all 4perk meta. I also didnt track the killers perks each match but was often multiple gen defense (2 minimum)

Edit: for those curious, I mentioned breaks/small gaps in these 200 games. This was often only a day or two here and there but was due to severe covid symptoms, Halo, Evil dead beta and Tiny Tina's wonderland

Post edited by EntitySpawn on

Comments