Legion Doesn't Need a Buff--they need a whole Rework

Options
2»

Comments

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,536
    Options

i care about "high" level plays cause at a certain point your mmr will go too much high for how many wins you get, and personally i don't want to be FORCED to play the same 2 killers (which have a gameplay that i personally don't like) in order to have a decent match (loosing on purpose is out of question cause no one will find fun facing a killer that... won't kill). if you aren't at "high" levels even a trapper without traps is viable. i don't ask for being able to 4k everytime, i ask for fair and chill matches with the possibility to do a good amount of points instead of seeing 5 gens popping for doing 3 chases... a pity that i'm constantly put aganist people who bring broken stuff everytime (brand new part with commodious toolboxes, styptic agent with purple medkits, etc etc), paired with meta perks and being in a full swf... this is everything except funny...

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

They only rework killers when it affects survivors. Old Legion and Freddy being the obvious examples.

• fixdeadhard
    fixdeadhard Member Posts: 134
    Options

Wish they didn't double down on things that made a legion already annoying. Legion isnt even part of the killers that are rarely seen. Currently its just heal/mending 50% of the time. I understand he has trouble downing survivors but regardless, people were still playing him because it's fun to play as a speedy slashy killer (so was th change even necessary in the first place). now on top of the already boring heal/mending style it will become even more of that+ gets downs more easy as well. I don't mind buffing him but at least change some stuff instead of the increasing annoying playstyle that both survivors and killers already have to deal with in so many cases...

• TurboTOne
    TurboTOne Member Posts: 347
    Options

I mean. I can't help you then. Hope you can still find some fun in new Legion. And if not, there is still other Killers to play with.