Underrated Killers

Hey guys!

Just wanted to know, which Killer(s) you think is(are) the most underrated. I want to try out some Killers and prove that they really deserve a better spot in some tierlists.

Stay well

Comments

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628

Hillbilly, Trapper, Clown

I've been enjoying Plague a lot lately. I think her recent add on pass helped a lot. She's fun too

• Sangotunk
    Sangotunk Member Posts: 46
    edited April 2022

Hag, in the right hands and with pain resonance + dead man switch it can be a real slaughter

• Cameragosha
    Cameragosha Member Posts: 630

Blight.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Demo

I don’t main him, but I when you play against someone who does, you easily understand his extreme domination potential.

some of the most fun matches I’ve played on both sides were Demo matches

• Hi_Im_Chucky
    Hi_Im_Chucky Member Posts: 366

Twins. She is the most unused killer (I think) and technically not weak, but little lethal Victor can’t hook survivors so….you gotta waddle Charlotte over. Basically because she takes too much time to hook regularly and gen speed is too fast, she tends to slug or camp, something her kit does very well.

They nerfed her to the ground and say they plan on looking her over again some day.

Point is, she is unused, unloved, and sounds like what your looking for~

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,893

Currently? Sadako for sure. Not super strong, but not nearly as bad as many are making her out to be.

Trapper is also not as bad as his reputation, and I find the trap mindgames to be really fun sometimes. I only play him in small doses, though.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,893

I think Twins falls into the "strong, but not much fun" category. Not necessarily underrated, just underused as their most effective strats aren't popular. I would also put Artist in this category.

• Hi_Im_Chucky
    Hi_Im_Chucky Member Posts: 366
    edited April 2022

Yeah fun is subjective, I use to call myself a Old Freddy Main, then a discount Huntress (Deathslinger) Main, before playing only Twins…and I’m currently learning and exclusively playing Artist. I’m having fun. If you wanna argue she is actually rated high and not underrated but is never played, then sure, but not many rate her high off of personal experience (because nobody sees her, they just saw an Otz vid).

Still think she is underrated and fun~