Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Blight's Seething Ice skin missing from account (close or delete this post, please)

JyuKenshi
JyuKenshi Member Posts: 2
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting

As Mooks told me, I created a support ticket. This post can be closed or deleted.

--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--

Hello, I'm not playing much lately but I'm claiming every Prime Gaming's drop for the game and yesterday I noticed my Seething Ice skin flor Blight is missing on my account. I'm pretty sure I redeemed the code in-game. I did play for a while through Epic Games but now I'm back on Steam and I don't know if it has something to do about that, but I believe it doesn't.

Is there a way you could take a look into that? My Steam ID is 76561198085948451 and my Epic Games ID is 313bf675c7544187b8d2ce40b1e552f5. If you need anything else, I'll gladly provide it.

And in case I just forgot to redeem the code in-game (which I don't think it's the case), I apologize for the inconvenience.

Post edited by JyuKenshi on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments