Hacker problem? I didnt hear or see any

2 hackers oviously cheating the whole game through. beeing on the hooked stage, beeing ultra fast, downed also super fast, playing soundeffects at the highest volume,....

this "easy anti cheat" program lets those kind of people through? Nice

Comments

• Uramaki
    Uramaki Member Posts: 10

They don’t ever ban cheaters or people who doxx and send death threats, “anti-cheat implementation” and “we take harassment seriously” are both jokes. They love having a toxic fan-base and keeping all sorts of “players” engaging.

• sickdeathfiend
    sickdeathfiend Member Posts: 139

more like Easy Cheat

• Shadowfriend
    Shadowfriend Member Posts: 23

I also recorded them on what they did on Screenbits...how can I share it here?

• lr01
    lr01 Member Posts: 63

Had a game Sat Night, lasted literally 10 seconds, had everyone downed, hooked and dead. no cheaters my ass. subtle speed hackers, blatant speed hackers, one touch healers, one touch downers, yea, they need to fix this game, not to mention they keep screwing with the matchmaking, putting level one killers against copper or even silver... just horrible. why would i bust my ass to make it to red rank just to be put all the way back to ash every month? come on.... you gotta do better than this.

• catkillsmouse
    catkillsmouse Member Posts: 244

I been seeing killers get Bloodlust right away Bug or cheating I wonder.

• lr01
    lr01 Member Posts: 63

To me, they can see how long a game usually takes, and if one either last significanly longer or significanlty less time, IE 10 or 15 seconds. seems to me, that i dunno you might want to check that out?? but instead here is this new killer and skins that cost too much....instead of fixing real problems.