Killers who Camp are why this game sucks.

Options
why do u camp and then laugh at ppl when they get toxic towards you. That in itself is being more toxic than the ones messaging you because u instigated all of it. Something needs to be done about camping it’s a no skill cheap tactic for killers who don’t know how to actually win chases or kill anyone 

Answers

• ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy Member Posts: 228
    edited January 2019
    Options
    se05239 said:

Did you just lose a match or something?
    You know why camping works? Because survivors keep rewarding camping killers with kills and hits.

Yes I did and No one would’ve been able to save me or the other dude both hooked in basement with a Leatherface would’ve been insta knock for whoever came down 
  • ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy Member Posts: 228
    Options
    micsan said:

@ThatOneGuy said:
    why do u camp and then laugh at ppl when they get toxic towards you. That in itself is being more toxic than the ones messaging you because u instigated all of it. Something needs to be done about camping it’s a no skill cheap tactic for killers who don’t know how to actually win chases or kill anyone 

Plenty of counters to camping, the best one is to ignore the survivor being camped and do gens and escape.

Nah sorry that’s just an a hole thing to do. At least 1 person could attempt to save them. It’s completely unfair to basically get no points for the round because u weren’t allowed to do anything 
  • KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112
    Options

Well stop feeding me, then. swings chainsaw around HYYYYRRROOOOOOOEEEYYYYYYOUUUGGGHH!!!!!!!!

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Options
    micsan said:

@ThatOneGuy said:

Plenty of counters to camping, the best one is to ignore the survivor being camped and do gens and escape.

Nah sorry that’s just an a hole thing to do. At least 1 person could attempt to save them. It’s completely unfair to basically get no points for the round because u weren’t allowed to do anything 
    There is a solution: Next time don't get caught 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Peasant said:
    What is with these survivors nowadays? I had a match earlier where someone was upset that I defended a basement with hooked survivors inside to secure kills.

"You didn't even give them a chance to escape, therefore you are a bad killer."

No folks, a bad killer is one that doesn't kill anyone. 

Too many safety nets. If the devs removed or gutted some of them (Self-Care, Decisive Strike, Adrenaline, third person, looping, map advantages, offering advantages, SWF, three hooks per kill, etc.), Survivors would actually be forced to play better, and thus would be less likely to feel entitled.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423
    Options

It's securing a Kill, with the state the game is in right now sometimes it's the only option for a killer to do.
    Survivors have so many second chance perks that you can't risk someone getting of the Hook when the Gens are being fired trough.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Master said:

@ThatOneGuy said:

If the killer dont know how to actually win chases, how did you get camped in the first place?

Just curious

Obviously, due to a heretofore unseen bug, OP spawned on the hook.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

@ThatOneGuy said:
    why do u camp and then laugh at ppl when they get toxic towards you.

Two reasons:

1) Survivors that consider not immediately disappearing from the map after hooking somebody as camping

2) Survivors who don't have the intellect to figure out why a killer isn't going to leave a hook after all generators are finished.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Good for you to have an opinion! :)

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678
    Options

Cocky survivors who teabag and act like they are high quality ######### are ALSO why this game sucks.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

@ThatOneGuy said:
    micsan said:

@ThatOneGuy said:

Question -> Do you play Killer?

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,471
    Options

@Orion said:

@Peasant said:
    What is with these survivors nowadays? I had a match earlier where someone was upset that I defended a basement with hooked survivors inside to secure kills.

"You didn't even give them a chance to escape, therefore you are a bad killer."

No folks, a bad killer is one that doesn't kill anyone. 

Too many safety nets. If the devs removed or gutted some of them (Self-Care, Decisive Strike, Adrenaline, third person, looping, map advantages, offering advantages, SWF, three hooks per kill, etc.), Survivors would actually be forced to play better, and thus would be less likely to feel entitled.

This ^ basically sums it up well.

Camping isn't the sickness, it's simply a symptom of the real problem which is imbalance.

• Ugum
    Ugum Member Posts: 26
    Options

Camping is unfortunate but it happens. Anyone who knows how to "play" this game should know not to be waiting by the hook to unhook. You have time. Go get a generator done just make sure you save before the hit the Struggle phase.

If the Killer is face camping, then you have all the time in the world to finish a generator. Most times, once a Generator pops they will stop camping because they realize they are losing. Sometimes they don't care and that's really unfortunate, especially if you;re the first person caught.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@ThatOneGuy said:

If i loop a killer for several generators i expect to get camped. i wasted their time. If they do camp let them struggle till the last second and waste as much time as possible. On the other side the only time i would consider to camp is at the end game and if i don't have NOED, Rancor or a one shot down killer. I'm trying to secure my killer.

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    Options

@PiiFree said:
    Camping is not toxic.

It's the Killer securing a kill. A kill is an objective.

It's not the nicest and most interesting playstyle one can do but then again camping in CS or PUBG is also not the nicest and most interesting thing to do, yet people are mature enough to find a way to deal with it instead of crying out loud.

It's only in DbD where people refuse to adapt and instead rather request Mommys help.

It's Toxic.
    Pathetic.
    Cheap.
    Rotten.

Stop defending camping.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited January 2019
    Options

Survivors teabag and that's toxic too. OMG :O THATS THE FIRST KILLER SIDED THING I'VE SAID SINCE I JOINED THE FORUMS :)@Vortexas are you proud of me?

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,051
    Options

@PiiFree said:
    Camping is not toxic.

It's not the nicest and most interesting playstyle one can do but then again camping in CS or PUBG is also not the nicest and most interesting thing to do, yet people are mature enough to find a way to deal with it instead of crying out loud.

It's only in DbD where people refuse to adapt and instead rather request Mommys help.

I would argue camping in DbD is different. Mostly because how the game objectives work etc. People hate it, because like PiiFree said it's not the interesting playstyle for both sides.

@Orion said:

You failed at every aspect of the chase in order to get on the hook. It's completely fair to lose when you fail. If you didn't lose when you failed, then failure would be indistinguishable from success.

There is not camping thread without your messed up logic of failure. There are situations, where survivors can caught easy. And beeing caught once might be a form of failure, it shouldn't cost your game.

Camping is one of the design issues of this game. It's not gamebreaking, but it hinders a lot of things in DbD. Like also that the game is design with teamplay as an option in mind. It doesn't work and break the game in edge cases especially for killers. But we all have to live with it, because it's part of the game. Hooks work like the do. You can't fundamently change it.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

@Freudentrauma said:

@PiiFree said:
    Camping is not toxic.

I would argue camping in DbD is different. Mostly because how the game objectives work etc. People hate it, because like PiiFree said it's not the interesting playstyle for both sides.

@Orion said:

You failed at every aspect of the chase in order to get on the hook. It's completely fair to lose when you fail. If you didn't lose when you failed, then failure would be indistinguishable from success.

There is not camping thread without your messed up logic of failure. There are situations, where survivors can caught easy. And beeing caught once might be a form of failure, it shouldn't cost your game.

Camping is one of the design issues of this game. It's not gamebreaking, but it hinders a lot of things in DbD. Like also that the game is design with teamplay as an option in mind. It doesn't work and break the game in edge cases especially for killers. But we all have to live with it, because it's part of the game. Hooks work like the do. You can't fundamently change it.

One could simply increase the sacrifice time. Has very little impact on normal players, but gives survivors more gentime against campers.

If camping is that unfun and yet a very effective "strategy", it should be toned down to represent its skill-reward ratio. The easiest strat should NOT lead to very strong results. Same with genrush.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    Because letting you go free would probably be stupid.

Asking for free unhooks is also not a bright request.
  • Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,051
    Options

@Weederick said:

@Freudentrauma said:

@PiiFree said:
    Camping is not toxic.

@Orion said:

One could simply increase the sacrifice time. Has very little impact on normal players, but gives survivors more gentime against campers.

If camping is that unfun and yet a very effective "strategy", it should be toned down to represent its skill-reward ratio. The easiest strat should NOT lead to very strong results. Same with genrush.

Increasing sacrifice time would hurt all killers. It gives survivors more time to finish a gen they are working on, before going for the unhook. I can count the times survivors unhook in the last second before the next phase.
    Those always worked very time efficient.
    And it's not a huge issue, because it's boring for both sides. I think if the general lifetime of killers get's improved without making camping more efficient, you will see it less. But it will never be gone completely.

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    Options

As annoying as camping is... Some survivors get really disrespectful and throw so many insults at the killer in the end chat. Just take advantage of the situation and fix as many generators as you can. The only reason why people lose against campers is because they wanna do the unhook even though the chances of doing this succesful are lower than unhooking yourself. BT is just swapping places. Killers camp and tunnel and it sucks but why would you waste energy on it? Just accept it and move on. Try to play a bit more careful next time and hope you don't have to experience it as often.

• Weederick
    Options

@Freudentrauma said:

@Weederick said:

@Freudentrauma said:

@PiiFree said:
    Camping is not toxic.

@Orion said:

Increasing sacrifice time would hurt all killers. It gives survivors more time to finish a gen they are working on, before going for the unhook. I can count the times survivors unhook in the last second before the next phase.
    Those always worked very time efficient.
    And it's not a huge issue, because it's boring for both sides. I think if the general lifetime of killers get's improved without making camping more efficient, you will see it less. But it will never be gone completely.

I wouldnt want it gone completely, just better balanced. You can almost always force a win if you play scummy and camp/tunnel at the right time. Bait them from the gens and killsecure. Easy win.

About your second part, yes you're right. But doesnt that mean, that camping is currently overtuned? Because why would killers resort to camping if it wasnt the strongest play? Lets be honest, when you start to lose, the first thing you think about is tunnelcamp, cause it swings the game right in youre favor. Just gotta try and bait and not facecamp only.
    The other option, not playing around the hook, is harder to play, yet doesn't always give better results? Thats my issue, wether its buffing noncamping or nerfing camping, the gap should be closed.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Camping is not toxic it's a strat, there is no point complaining about this part of the game as all that will happen is you will see killer mains complaining about what survivors use and then survivor mains will complain about what killers use rinse and repeat, it's a never ending cycle.

The rule for myself is if its part if the game it's not toxic that includes any strat, perk, item or add-on, even tbagging isn't toxic it's baiting to tmsay come get me and so in essence a strat to owaste the killers time.

You many people get upset over the littlest things in the game and take it too seriously, who cares if you kill or die or how it happens if it part of the game?

The true toxicity comes in the after game chat, not the simple trash talk as that's banter but those who spew such vile uncalled for hatred that it seems something must be wrong with them to think it's ok to treat anyone in such a way.
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options

Well stop feeding me, then. swings chainsaw around HYYYYRRROOOOOOOEEEYYYYYYOUUUGGGHH!!!!!!!!

Ikr had one game 4 people fed me at the basement 4 of them still got the 4k after 3 got out of it
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,197
    Options

@ThatOneGuy said:
    se05239 said:

Did you just lose a match or something?

You know why camping works? Because survivors keep rewarding camping killers with kills and hits.

Yes I did and No one would’ve been able to save me or the other dude both hooked in basement with a Leatherface would’ve been insta knock for whoever came down 

Leatherface+camping+in basement +insta knock=not going to be a fun match for some.

• NekoGamerX
    Options

@ReneAensland said:

@PiiFree said:
    Camping is not toxic.

It's Toxic.
    Pathetic.
    Cheap.
    Rotten.

Stop defending camping.

I try not to camp but sometime it can't be help sucks for the one being camped but what I find Toxic about camping is the killer hitting you when you on the hook over and over again.I mean there a point? you get points for that?

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

@NekoGamerX said:

I try not to camp but sometime it can't be help sucks for the one being camped but what I find Toxic about camping is the killer hitting you when you on the hook over and over again.I mean there a point? you get points for that?

You dont get points for it. I personally dont consider it toxic, I consider it stupid. If a survivor can time it right, they can unhook someone right after the killer hits the hooked victim. Great if you are running borrowed time.

• NekoGamerX
    Options

@lasombra1979 said:

@NekoGamerX said:

You dont get points for it. I personally dont consider it toxic, I consider it stupid. If a survivor can time it right, they can unhook someone right after the killer hits the hooked victim. Great if you are running borrowed time.

toxic/stupid sound about the same to me but I'm with you.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Options
     Something needs to be done about camping it’s a no skill cheap tactic for killers who don’t know how to actually win chases or kill anyone 
    If your hooked they must have won the chase
    if they camp, you’re killed, so that voids your opinion right there...

Victim blaming:
    Maybe you need to learn how to win a chase and not get hooked?

I find if you don’t get caught, you can’t get hooked and in turn can’t get camped..
  • gamerscrybecauseofme
    Options
    Camping is a very noobish strategy, used by noobs because it only works against noobs. If a killer is wasting 2minutes (plus chase, find hook, put on hook) while leaving 3 players absolutely unattended to do gens, which should result in 3 gens bring done, then he has aggressively and selfishly fornicated his game. He gets crappy BP, doesn't pip and risks over half of the survivor objectives being completed, just for one kill. I am not defending camping, As a killer and survivor player, i see it as a nonsense way of playing, yes as a survivor it bothers me more, but, I got caught (if there's any survivor objective outside of gens and totems, then not getting caught is definitely another) the only way I have of maybe getting rescued, outside of swf, is staying on the hook long enough to watch the gens go ping, in the hope he goes looking for others.
  • GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    edited January 2019
    Options

@ThatOneGuy said:
    why do u camp and then laugh at ppl when they get toxic towards you. That in itself is being more toxic than the ones messaging you because u instigated all of it.

This is a flawed argument and is as childish as all get-out.

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636
    edited January 2019
    Options

@ThatOneGuy said:

Failure isn't fair? You must be a part of the participation trophy generation. Welcome to the real world. It's a cutthroat place where if you can't perform you lose you job, if you are nice the not so nice screw you over through your naivety, and a wild animal will eat you without compassion or thought into the pain you suffer, your condition, or your age.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

@micsan said:

@ThatOneGuy said:

I hate it when people say that. The game isn't meant to be played so you die on first hook, that's why there are 3 hooks before death. Sure, you COULD leave them and win, but it would be so boring as the other 3 survivors would have no challange and only be on gens, and the killer and the survivor hooked wouldnt be doing anything. It's the most boring strat, and you win by literally boring everyone to death

• Tucking_Friggered
    Options

@No_Cluie_Louis said:
    I hate it when people say that. The game isn't meant to be played so you die on first hook, that's why there are 3 hooks before death. Sure, you COULD leave them and win, but it would be so boring as the other 3 survivors would have no challange and only be on gens, and the killer and the survivor hooked wouldnt be doing anything. It's the most boring strat, and you win by literally boring everyone to death

There is no "way it's meant to be played". You can be mori'd after 1 hook. You have a maximum of three hooks but there is no entitlement to three chances.

• t3hp0larbear
    t3hp0larbear Member Posts: 76
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Overly altruistic survivors cause camping. Hard pill to swallow, but it's a fact.

If after a couple downs and unhooks the killer notices that their quarries are getting unhooked almost immediately, or at certain intervals of time passed, a good killer will adjust their strategies accordingly to screw the rescuers. This means camping via either patrolling or facecamping.

As a survivor, your primary objective is to do the freakin' generators and escape. Hex totems are second (unless you're pretty sure Haunted Ground is in play), and rescuing people off a hook and dull totems are tied for third (nobody likes NOED). Survivors can sit tight on a hook for about 30 seconds before they hit the struggle phase or sacrifice.

If your entire team goes down because all of you huddled up in one place because you absolutely had to get those altruism BP and emblem points, y'all got nobody to blame but yourselves. If a killer camps, work on some generators. Or if you need that rescue so bad, intentionally fail a skill check, fast-vault a window or pallet, or slam a chest shut to create a diversion to try to draw the killer away. If they persist, then that sucks and there's nothing you can do for the victim. If you are the victim, just stay on the hook. Don't try to self-unhook, don't give up on your struggle. Buy the rest of your team time to complete gens and ultimately screw the killer out of their blood points and emblems.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

Most killers, if not all, doesn't have enough time to down and hook survivors 12 times.

If they are able to do that, there is something wrong with the survivor side. There is no way a pig can get 12 hooks against competent survivors

So killers might get 6-8 hooks and they need to get kills in that interval.

It is either camping or slugging, both of them result in less than 12 hooks with 4 deaths. Some killers choose to tunnel so that they can get 1 kill early and play the game with rest of the survivors without camping and slugging etc.

The only problem with camping is solo survivor experience. SWF is coordinated and they are willing to sacrifice perk slots for their friends like borrowed time and they can actually save their friend. It really sucks for solo survivors but there is plenty of things that suck for the killers. You just have to own it at this point.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

I get camping when the gates are triggered/open, or if survivors are swarming the hook. That makes total sense. This whole thing about "...securing your kill.." screams you can't hunt down another in a decent amount of time. I love playing several killers, but I can't, for the life of me, sit there and camp a hook. It is boring, it is fruitless, and I'd rather try to get another hooked before that one is off. That means 3 people off of gens.

Camping is not a legit strategy, it is a griefing style of play. Admit it, and move on. It is not bannable, but it is a crappy play style. Nobody enjoys being camped. Nobody can avoid getting hooked all the time, so you can't blame the survivor. It is just a broken style of gameplay. I can't bring myself to do it. It is so boring.

Oh well. It is what it is.

• Tucking_Friggered
    edited January 2019
    Options

@Warlock_2020 said:
    I get camping when the gates are triggered/open, or if survivors are swarming the hook. That makes total sense. This whole thing about "...securing your kill.." screams you can't hunt down another in a decent amount of time. I love playing several killers, but I can't, for the life of me, sit there and camp a hook. It is boring, it is fruitless, and I'd rather try to get another hooked before that one is off. That means 3 people off of gens.

Camping is not a legit strategy, it is a griefing style of play. Admit it, and move on. It is not bannable, but it is a crappy play style. Nobody enjoys being camped. Nobody can avoid getting hooked all the time, so you can't blame the survivor. It is just a broken style of gameplay. I can't bring myself to do it. It is so boring.

It's not hard to get at all. People want to win and camping is one of the better ways to slow the game down and help do so. It has the potential to bring 1-3 other survivors off the gens to help with the save.
    Camping is a legit strategy, it is not griefing, and you have no idea of what you are talking about.
    You do not, versus competent survivors, have time to down and hook 4 survivors 3 times each. You can claim anything you want to but everyone knows the truth. The only players you can allow unhooks at will and still win are versus the completely inept.
    You're a survivor players making untrue assertions about what is feasible in killer play to make a case for your hate for guarding a down.
    Instead of demanding killers get better at downing survivors how about you get better at not getting caught? Can't? Too bad.
    Learn to lose with grace instead. Whinging about being camped is not graceful.
    Just admit most survivors are failures less they be killers instead and move on.

Post edited by Tucking_Friggered on
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@micsan said:

@ThatOneGuy said:

The one that's hardest is a Freddy like the game I just had on Gideon where he was running M&A I believe so you'd go close to get there and he'd sleep you. Oh and the funny part was it's a forum member who I'm going to have to roast next time they comment with any double speak.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Best counters to camping -> Kindred/Borrowed Time.

Or if you can manage it, not getting caught in the first place.
  • Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    edited January 2019
    Options

@Tucking_Friggered said:

@Warlock_2020 said:

It's not hard to get at all. People want to win and camping is one of the better ways to slow the game down and help do so. It has the potential to bring 1-3 other survivors off the gens to help with the save.
    Camping is a legit strategy, it is not griefing, and you have no idea of what you are talking about.
    You do not, versus competent survivors, have time to down and hook 4 survivors 3 times each. You can claim anything you want to but everyone knows the truth. The only players you can allow unhooks at will and still win are versus the completely inept.
    You're a survivor players making untrue assertions about what is feasible in killer play to make a case for your hate for guarding a down.
    Instead of demanding killers get better at downing survivors how about you get better at not getting caught? Can't? Too bad.
    Learn to lose with grace instead. Whingeing about being camped is not graceful.
    Just admit most survivors are failures less they be killers instead and move on.

This is so completely wrong. Camping the first hook is the dumbest strategy there is. It completely requires dumb survivors to work. It is not the best way to ensure a win, it is the best way to ensure a loss, unless you are constantly deranking to camp rank 16 players that don't know better.

As for my play, I have played both, unlike many who side one or the other. I hate playing survivor because it is a boring M1 simulator. I play Trapper mostly, with a smattering of Pig, Hag, Shape, and Clown. All are lvl 50, but only Trapper is P3 because I figured out that P3 was an absolute joke. Instead, I got all the perks on Pig and Trapper and am close to all the perks on Shape and Clown. I'm considering buying Doctor...not sure why. But I thought he might be fun. EDIT - I quickly learned that killer was more fun and made the bp grind 100% less frustrating. The amount of bp gained by the killer far outweighs that of the survivor. Why play M1 simulator and grind when I can have fun and get tons of bp?

The problem is that no camper wants to admit that camping is a low-skilled way to take advantage of dumb survivors who try to rescue the camped hook. That is why they always fail against smart survivors who know better and just hammer out gens in a boring match and move on, hoping to get a decent killer in the next one.

Again, camping sucks. It is absolutely foolish to camp the first hook and is mostly done out of a want to grief. Camping the hook while the gates are activated is the complete opposite. It secures that last kill and is almost foolish to not do. That is where the entire camping argument gets lost. One works, the other is just dumb.

• Weederick
    Options

@Warlock_2020 said:

@Tucking_Friggered said:

@Warlock_2020 said:

Learn to lose with grace instead. Whingeing about being camped is not graceful.

This is so completely wrong. Camping the first hook is the dumbest strategy there is. It completely requires dumb survivors to work. It is not the best way to ensure a win, it is the best way to ensure a loss, unless you are constantly deranking to camp rank 16 players that don't know better.

As for my play, I have played both, unlike many who side one or the other. I hate playing survivor because it is a boring M1 simulator. I play Trapper mostly, with a smattering of Pig, Hag, Shape, and Clown. All are lvl 50, but only Trapper is P3 because I figured out that P3 was an absolute joke. Instead, I got all the perks on Pig and Trapper and am close to all the perks on Shape and Clown. I'm considering buying Doctor...not sure why. But I thought he might be fun. EDIT - I quickly learned that killer was more fun and made the bp grind 100% less frustrating. The amount of bp gained by the killer far outweighs that of the survivor. Why play M1 simulator and grind when I can have fun and get tons of bp?

The problem is that no camper wants to admit that camping is a low-skilled way to take advantage of dumb survivors who try to rescue the camped hook. That is why they always fail against smart survivors who know better and just hammer out gens in a boring match and move on, hoping to get a decent killer in the next one.

Again, camping sucks. It is absolutely foolish to camp the first hook and is mostly done out of a want to grief. Camping the hook while the gates are activated is the complete opposite. It secures that last kill and is almost foolish to not do. That is where the entire camping argument gets lost. One works, the other is just dumb.

It is a lowskill strategy, but it almost always works due to human nature and how the bp/pip system works.

Dice went on a 1200 kill streak by facecamping. And im not surprised. There are monthly threads of noob killers who brag how they got to r1 with 90% winrate with insidious leatherface.
    Something about hardcamping works in dbd.

This discussion has been closed.