Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is your favorite Hex Totem?

As the title says, what is your favorite Hex Totem? 
Mine would probably either be Devour Hope or The Third Seal.

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited June 2018
    Devour Hope, gotta love the instant panic mode when they realize how you one shot one of them,sadly it rarerly lasts more than 1 token, if at all.
  • Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998

My favourite hex totem varies from game to game. Basically, it's whatever totem doesn't spawn next to a survivor and gets cleansed within 20 seconds of a match at the time.

I also like Devour Hope for its sneakiness if it ever works.

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
         I like Third Seal cause it’s pretty scary when you can’t see some of the base auras. Makes me feel more “alone” when I get hit with it.
  • GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

Devour Hope, cuz... Who doesn't like one-shot survivors btw~

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

The one that spawn on a hill.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Wait, there's other hexes than Ruin & NOED in this game ?

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I usually don't run Totems unless I'm leveling a killer and have nothing better (Ruin and Devour Hope are acceptable then)

HOWEVER----

On the doctor, I will admit that Huntress' Lullaby is a guilty pleasure that I indulge in from time to time... because screw your skill checks. :p

• ArcaneMantis
    ArcaneMantis Member Posts: 29

Ruin because it allows me to play the game for more than 5 minutes.

Devour hope is close 2nd though. I just like how it works

• LeveNuke
    LeveNuke Member Posts: 6

What is your favorite totem? Broken pile of bones, broken pile of bones, broken pile of bones, broken pile of bones, broken pile of bones or thrill of the hunt?

• Croquedead
    Croquedead Member Posts: 91

I mean, Devour Hope, duh

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Honestly I liked huntress lullaby back when it didn’t give you the notification that the killer was using it once you touched a gen
  • logantompkins
    logantompkins Member Posts: 1
    I would say ruin or noed because ruin helps the game slow down. With noed you can take survivors Down in one hit which puts them in a disadvantage 
  • Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Devour Hope. Has been my favorite since I started playing last year. Before they put in that ridiculous notification for Exposed, it was the perfect totem. Now though, one down is usually all you get unless you can snowball it fast. I rarely use the Mori portion, but that OHKO is just sublime when it procs. Especially on an SWF group that likes to bodyblock and play Jedi Warrior with their flashsabers.

Lullaby was also nice, easily in competition for me with DH. That addition of the notification again just broke it imo. It's pretty useless now unless you are playing against completely new players or get a terrific totem spawn.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857

The third seal.the chaos and terror when they realize two of them are downed and they can't find each other is such a fun experience to put the survivors in.

DH is okay but I dont like the requirements same thing with HL.

Ruin is a perk that you have to pick outif you dont want to insta lose and I hate perks that have that kind use.

Thrill is just there. O.o

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

I like NOED since I always rank up to gen rusher express games and they literally set themselves up to die for abusing sad a bad mechanic the devs unintentionally made in the game.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited June 2018

Every killer is forced to use Ruined, if Devour hope was the same condition as NOED it would be a great perk. Less Camping and more chasing

There should be an ability for killer to choose where Ruined is place, it can get destroyed in the first minute of the match as a result handicap you without a perk.

I strongly disliked the fact that all of us are forced to use Ruined otherwise game is over in 5 minutes, making all of us heavily relies on it and limited our playstyle on perk's choice

Even if you had Ruined in 3-4 minutes 2 gens are done