We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Favorit perk?

2»

Comments

• Icaurs
    Icaurs Member Posts: 542

Deception for survivor as it is a perk that requires skill and game knowledge to be used effectively. Both sides can use their game knowledge to use and counter it.

Hex: Devour hope for killer. The only perfect killer Hex as it is the perfect blend of high risk high reward.

• Sacrifeast
    Sacrifeast Member Posts: 18

For survivor probably prove thyself or dead hard and for killer probably blood favor

• Heliosse
    Heliosse Member Posts: 106

Windows of opportunity for survivor, save the best for last for killer

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Lightborn is my lord and savior. Praise the holy light that protects me from very intelligent and skilled survivor mains that I respect.

My favorite survivor perk is Quick and Quiet. It is my crutch perk. When you suck at survivor, sometimes this is all you need to escape.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,774

As a Legion and plague main thana. I just love how the don't want to heal to cancel my power but they just need to.

As survivor it's that Jill perk where you have already heal progress after being unhooked (sry I obviously don't play that much survivor)

• TurtleSushiTV
    TurtleSushiTV Member Posts: 156
    edited April 2022

For me Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance and Dead Man's Switch. I only play Killer most of the time so I chose both lol